6. Why?!

"AH ! NO NO NO ! HYUNG !"
When Jin opened the door.. Jungkook couldn't control himself anymore. This was too much.
All the members' eyes got big as they saw the scene.

They saw Yoongi, tied up with a chain arround his neck, arms and legs. Blindfolded, and beaten up.
His lip was bleeding and he had bruises all over his face and arms. Jungkook started crying. Who did this to his hyung ?!
"Oh my goodness !! Oh Yoongi !! Please be okay !!" Jin shouted as he and the members runned over to Yoongi.
It seems he was awake.
"Jin-hyung ? .. is that u ? .." Yoongi asked. His voice sounded hurt.
And the chain was almost choking him.
Hoseok and Namjoon untied him while Taehyung took of his blindfold. When Jungkook saw Yoongi's eyes, he broke down. His eyes were so sad. So dark. So Hurt.
"Argh .." Namjoon said. "We can't break this chain arround his neck"
Jungkook stopped his tears.. and replaced it with anger.
Whoever did this to Yoongi, that person Will pay.
"Hyung, let me try break it." He said.
Namjoon nodded. And Jungkook tried to break it.
First it didn't work.
Then he looked at Hoseok and Jin who were comforting Taehyung and Jimin. And then to his leader Namjoon. That gave him strenght.
He broke it so Yoongi could breath easy again.
Jungkook didn't hesitated and hugged him. Fighting against the tears he said "Oh hyung .. please.. who did this ?.."
Yoongi slowly put his arms arround his dongseang saying,
"Don't you ...worry .. he's..gone." Yoongi then growled, Jungkooks hug was a little tight, too tight.
"Kookie-ah.. ur arm.. ah" he said. Jungkook immediatly let go of him. "Im ..so sorry.." Yoongi looked at him.
He wanted to say something but before he knew it, his legs went weak and suddenly he passed out.
"Yoongi-hyung !" Jimin shouted. Jungkook took Yoongi's head between his hands. Wiping away some blood from his lip.
"We Will take care of you hyung... We will take care.."

The manager cancelled the dance practice. The boys were too scared and worried about Yoongi to dance.
They brought him to the hospital and the doctors were taking care of him.
Everyone was in the waiting room. Exept for Jungkook.
The Maknae was in the bathroom. Washing his face.This was too much.
This couldn't be, he thought.
"Yesterday everything was good. We smiled, worked hard, and were happy and healthy." He said "And now ? .."
Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes looked puffy.
"NOW EVERYTHING GOES WRONG !!" He shouted at his reflection.
He just wanted everything to be normal again.
No pain, no worries, no problems. Just he, his hyungs, his managers and producers and all, and Army.
That's all he needed to be happy. Now, he wasn't happy at all.
He was sad and hurt. Worried and angry.
The pain in his head got worse. He took some pain Killers and sat on the ground with his head between his knees, waiting for the pain to go away.
This was unbaerable.. why did he had to live with this ?
Why ?!

Namjoons  p.o.v.

I walked towards the bathroom. Jin asked me to go get Jungkook.
The poor boy. He is still so young. Still not aware of everything.
And Yoongi, what happened to him ? Who did this to him ?
Ah ! Those questions are Killing me !
I found Kookie sitting on the ground. He looked like he had another headache.
"Jungkookie ?.. everything okay ?" I asked softly. But i allready knew he wasn't okay.
He looked up to me. His eyes still puffy from crying.
He sobbed. It seemed to hurt when he sobbed. Oh you poor thing.  "No hyung... Im not."
He stared at me with his puppy eyes. But this time. It were sad puppy eyes. If the situation wasn't so bad, i would have laughed at how cute he is. But i couldn't laugh.
Not now.
I went to sit beside him, and looked at him. His cheek was red. How come ?.. wait did he..?
"Kookie, did u slap urself ?" I asked. My eyes were big. I didn't knew he would blame himself for this so much.
He didn't anwser me. But he looked at his hands while wriggling his fingers. He Only does that when he is upset or nervous.
So i knew he did.
"Let's go. The doctors let Yoongi come home tomorrow. We can't do anything now." I said and layed my hand on his shoulder.
"O-..okay ...hyung"
I helped him stand up. But then he just fell.
"Ah ..." He whined.
"Let me help you." I took him up and let his head rest on my shoulder.
The members saw is coming. And when we arrived at the car, i saw that Jungkook was sleeping quietly.
What a relieve.
_______________________________________________________________________

Hiya~
Chapter 7 will come Tomorrow 💜💜

Hope u enjoyed this.

Stay cool ppl~

Bye bye xxx