9. everything is ok.

Jungkooks  p.o.v.

"J...JUST STOP IT .. HAHA COME ON .. HAHA!!"
I couldn't stop laughing. Why was i so ticklish ? This is the worst.
"That's your fault Kookie~ you was so cheeky. So this is what u get'
Tae-hyung said. He then sat on my arms. And Jimin-Hyung on my legs. I couldn't move anymore.
"..N-now what ? ..." I said, still laughing a little.
Jimin-hyung smirked again. "Hm ... Just a little more time"
And he began to tickle my ribs. While Tae-hyung held my arms, he started with my underarms.
"Haha... Oh please !! Stop ..haha !! Cmon !! Ah haha .." somehow i liked it. But of course, i didn't like it.
"OH NO DON'T U !! HAHA" Jimin-Hyung then began with my feet while hyung tickled my sides.
Ah !! Just stop it allready. Did they enjoy it that much ?
"Hehe Kookie~ u want more ?" Jimin-Hyung said.
"NO ! LET ME GO HYUNG !" I struggled to get out but i couldn't.
"Hahah .. okay Okay !! I APOLOGISE !!! IM SORRY !! I GIVE UP ..
HAHA JUST CUT IT OUT !! HAHA"
Afther i screamed for mercy, they stopped.
I breathed heavily. They know i can't stand tickling.
"Hehe Bunny Kookie is so ticklish. U had ur punishment. Ur a good kid Jungkookie" Tae-hyung laughed.
They got of me. But i didn't leave it like this. This time. It was my turn to give them a punishment.
Tae-hyung saw it coming. He runned out of the room.
But i got Jimin-Hyung.

Jimins  p.o.v.

We just gave Kookie a punishment because of his disrespectfull words. But i allready regret. Even tho i love tickling him.
He's so sensitive and cute.
But i knew he would want a payback. Tae Tae runned out of the room but he got me. Oh no ! The golden Maknae is good in everything, so.. this won't be different.
"Oh you ain't leaving hyung." He said smiling. He was still sweating from our tickle party. But his eyes looked playfull at my ribs. If i had only one ticklish spot, it would be there.
His strong Arms pinned me on the bed and he whispered in my ears: "Get prepared hyung. I don't wanna go afther Tae-hyung, But i know how to break you" he laughed innocently.
But i knew he wasn't at the moment.
And yes. He tickled my ribs. I was allready regretting this so much.
"NO !! KOOKIE !!" But, too late. I laughed out loud. This was unbaerable. What did i do to him?

"Hahahaha okay okay ! I give up..haha just stop !.. haha"
Jungkook stopped. He thought i had enough. I am glad he did. Man, he was Good. That's the golden Maknae for ya.
"Hehe hyung, i didn't know you were so ticklish there." He said, smiling his bunny smile.
"Hm..sure u didn't." He knew it was my idea to tickle him. So i had to pay the price. But i was okay with that.
The idea of seeing Kookie so happy, was enough for me.
"Now if u don't mind getting of of me. We can go downstairs and play a game." I said. Kookie wasn't heavy. But his muscles.. were another story. He was a cutie with a beautifull body.
Okay that sounded really rude. But It's true.
"Okay hyung." Ah this cute little baby. He was too sweet to resist. We washed our faces in the bathroom. We were all sweaty from all the fun.
"Phew.. you got me there Kookie. You know me well" i said.
He looked at me. Still smiling.
"Ye.. But hyung, you know i hate it when u tickle me." He pouted.
"Haha Oh Kookie you're too cute to handle." And yes i know he hated it. But i don't slap my dongsaeng like a saw some people do. That's mean. And i knew Jungkookie was really ticklish at his feet, nipples and sides. The perfect punishment for both of us.

Jimin and Jungkook got downstairs. Jin was allready cooking for dinner.
"Tell me, were you guys playing arround and tickling eachother?" He asked when we came in.
"Ye.. a little my fault hyung." Jungkook said. "I was disrespectfull to Tae-hyung and Jimin-Hyung and they had to 'punish' me."
Jin looked up from the meat he was cutting.
"And why did i hear Jimin laugh too ?" Jin sounded calm but still, he seemed to enjoy hearing about it. He knew all the spots he could break the members with.
"Um well ... that's because when we stopped, Kookie wanted payback. And ..he knows the spot" Jimin looked dissapointed for letting it happen. Once again the maknae wins.
"Oh cmon hyung. I know you're ticklish too." Jungkook played.
"Im not Kookie. Now let me cook. Thank you"
Jin replied quick.
Jungkook knew why he silently, without Jin noticing, sneaked afther him. And when he got there, he tickled Jins sides.
"Ah haha ! Okay Kookie ! That's not funny !" Jin said mad.
Everyone in the room laughed.
Jin and Jungkook bickered a lot too. Youngest vs Eldest.
If onlg Yoongi was here.

Then everything was okay.
_______________________________________________________________________

Hi hi !!
So this one was more cute then to the story. But i had to include the fluffy side of Jungkook with his hyungs.
Anyways things are about to get real in chapter 9 😉
Prepare urselves.
Bye bye~ 👋