Part 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The cover is made by me :P

***********************************************************************

-Your Highness, everything is ready.

No one could've though that today is my coronation. I felt excitement but I still was nervous. My father just died in the battlefield and now few days after I'm being coronated into a King. Who have thought... But they are not putting a crown on my head just because I would rule but because they need someone in the battlefield since my father, the late King has died. Since I was the only child of the King they had to put me on the throne.

-Your Highness, we shall go to the main hall now.

-We shall Jimin.

I was escorted by my personal butler to the main hall, where my coronation should take place. Massive doors that lead to the main hall were opened and finally i could see the throne and all the people that have come to congratulate me. I almost laughed at my own thoughts. Congratulate. No one was here for that they all were here just to see a foolish prince going to his death. Of course if i make it alive out of that battle then ill be looked into as a savoir of the kingdom.

As i walked down the hall to the throne i saw my mother tearing up. Dear God... I know that she realises what kind of dangers awaits me in the battlefield and that there are just two ways of getting out... But she doesn't need to show tears on the day like this. Half way to the throne i see a young man maybe the same age as me. That was unusual because he was a Royal Commander from what i could see but all Commanders were old. He must be Jungkook the youngest Royal Commander to this day. He has won so many battles that even my father respected him. Well he wasn't just young he had a beautiful face too. I cut my stare off of his face and focused on the path before me.

After the ceremony Pope put the crown on my head.

-Long live the King!-shouted everyone in the hall.

I'm a King now. Even if I'll die in the battle i still devote myself to the nation till I'm alive.

-Thank you everyone for coming today. But now we need to celebrate. Lets go to the ballroom and lets remember this day as the day of the new King.

Everyone started to leave the main hall as told but i still could feel eye gaze burning to my skin. I looked around and there they were. The pair of eyes that looked so cold but yet so warm to me. The Commander Jungkook was walking my way.

-Long live the King,-he greeted me with a bow.

-What is the matter Commander?

-I've been reported that you shall take place of your father in the field, My Lord.

-Yes i shall. When are we leaving.

-Tomorrows evening, My Lord.

-Ha they don't even let me to celebrate. Already sending me to a suicide mission. They know that Turks are really feisty and dont give up till they're drop dead but they still insist on their King to go to the battlefield.

-Yes my King that is not acceptable.

-No no everything is fine. I just thought that at least i would get two or three days to prepare. Ha not even a day. I think they want to kill me as fast as possible but i refuse to die that easily.

-No matter what happens, I'll always be here to protect you, My King.

I and everyone knows that a warrior needs to be loyal to his King but him saying that somehow intimidates me.

I smilled and replied to him:

-Yes you will. For now lets forget the serious stuff and lets go to the ballroom and celebrate my coronation even if its the biggest joke I've ever heard.

***********************************************************************

Hope you liked the first part <3 see you tomorrow with another one :P