Summary

" You're just an angel. "

" I'm far from an angel Juggie. "

" You're right, you're my angel. "

-------------------------------------------------

There wasn't Jason and Cheryl Blossom. They had a younger sibling, a sister - an innocent kind sister named Clarissa.

Clarissa Blossom wasn't like her older siblings, but that didn't stop the three from becoming the close as siblings could. Though Clarissa could never know the feeling of grief or sorrow as much as Cheryl. Clarissa has never had a twin nor someone like a soulmate. She wished she had one of those, but she didn't.

She was clueless as Cheryl puts in. She was clueless to boys, Clarissa was a hot girl herself. Clarissa was on the cheer team and art club, one of her favorite hobbies. Jason thought his youngest sister was the most adorable and innocent thing he's ever seen. And Cheryl would agree without doubt.

Clarissa Blossom was an angel too many people compared to her older sister. Depsite the similar features between all the Blossom siblings, same red hair and pale skin. Clarissa had more green eyes, a recessive gene she picked up. Her eyes different from her family's normal hazel oak brown eyes, especially Cheryl's dark brown eyes.

Clarissa or as her friends called her, Clary - she was quite the artist. Painting and drawing always. Her siblings loved her artwork. As did her friends. And so did Jughead Jones, but she never knew that. Jughead doubt she even knew he was alive.

What Clary didn't know was, that a certain raven black haired boy with a crown beanie saw her for the pure broken angel she was. Yet Clary rarely saw he was there until one day....