Chapter 15: Shivaay bullies Anika........or at least tries to :)

Mallika POV

I woke come to rapid knocks on my door. I could hear Adi and Sid playing in the bathroom. I went to the door and opened it.

"Badi Bahu......woh yahan aaya hain." Radha the maid stammered. She glanced downstairs.

I could hear something fall. I rushed to the balcony.

Anika was standing there ........and so was Shivaay. He was in his 3 piece suit. Every hair in place. What had happened to the meek one that dropped Anika, Viren and Priya yesterday?

"Stay away from me. I am with Viren I told you." She shouted. I heard Dev open the door and rush down angrily. Tia and Ayu came out of another door.

"Well, I can charge you for adultery." Shivaay replied. I gasped. Dev paused on the stairs. Anika paused.

"What do you mean?" She whispered.

He walked to her. She moved slightly back. "Well, we were never divorced to begin with. And you left me."

She pushed Shivaay away. I felt Siddarth and Adi walk up to me.

"What is that ass doing here?" Siddarth growled. He handed Adi to me. I saw Tia walk to me.

"Stay away." I hissed.

Tia looked at me helplessly. "Bhabhi....I need your help. Trust me on this, Anika needs nothing more than Shivaay now. She really needs him."

I glared at her. How can I trust her? She had destroyed everything for my darling nanand. I kept silent and stared on.

Adi was playing with my hair.

"Stay away from my sister." Dev shouted.

Shivaay smirked. "Dev Rana, I have in no way hurt your sister. As a matter of fact, I have come to get what is equally mine. My children.

I saw Anika recoil. Her hand immediately went to her bump. She took a few steps back. Shivaay smiled. "Anika, just as they your children, they are mine. They have a right to their father's love especially when their mother...." He trailed off. But from Tia and Anika's expression, I knew that he knew something, they had kept a secret.

"Their mother what? Their mother has enough money, a steady income" Sid shouted.

Shivaay smiled. "But she can never be me. Anika, you will come for your kids right?"

He knew something we did not and he was using it against her.

"Dev, he is right. The same way, a child cannot live without his mother, a child suffers without his father as well." Tia said calmly.

Dev looked ready to kill Tia. Tia glanced at me. Her eyes were pleading. An expression that I had never seen on that conceited butterfly.

I nodded. "Haan Sid. If they can work it out, then Anika's kids will have both their parents." Sid glared at me.

"Mallika!" He thundered.

Anika looked startled. She had never seen Sid shout at me but I was used to his "Butcher all those who even glare at the Ranas" voice. I walked towards the stairs.

"Bhaiya, don't scold Bhabhi. I will talk to Shivaay and solve it. It is my issue."

Dev and Siddarth looked horrified. "We will also come."

She shook her head. "No, you won't. This is between me and my husband."

I felt everyone in the room still hearing her use of words including Anika and Shivaay.

"Okay Anika. Use your office." Tia said. I saw Dev glare at her.

Anika walked to her room and Shivaay followed. For a second, I saw an expression on his face that looked nothing like the attitude he showed when he was talking to all of us just minutes back.