Chapter 17: Anika Comes Home

Rudra POV

Om and I were discussing a deal when we heard a cyclone arriving.

"Shivaay! Put me down now! Do you think I can't walk?" Anika Bhabhi was shouting on top of her lungs while Shivaay was ignoring everything and walking in. Saumya and Prinku came in behind them. Saumya looked fed-up while Prinku was listening to some earphones and headed off in the direction of her room.

Saumya walked to the couch and plonked herself down. I felt someone watching us from the 2nd floor. I saw Ishana Bhabhi hidden behind a pillar watching the events in the hall. She still had stayed hidden from Bhaiya.

Shivaay placed Bhabhi gently on the couch. "You can sleep in our room."

Anika was sitting grouchily. "You mean your room." She hissed.

Om cast a glance at me and then I watched his eyes widen. I looked in the direction he was looking, I saw Priya Di climb down the stairs. I quickly signalled to Priyanka who was walking towards the kitchen. She rushed to Priya Di's side.

"Bhabhi......you here?"

Anika shot me a glare and if she had been Shiva, I would have been ash. "Your Bhaiya brought me here." She muttered something else which sounded to me like 'Bhagad Billa'. Whatever it was Shivaay did not seem pleased. 

"You should take rest." He said stoically. 

"Arre Priya! Aap?" Anika yelled.

Priya Di and Priyanka stopped midway. Priyanka looked horrified while Priya Di had a wide smile.

"Anika Bhabhi!" She shouted and ran down the stairs.

Om looked up at me shocked.

"Bhabhi?" Om asked. Anika glanced at him.

"Yeah Om....of course she will call me Bhabhi. If you can call me Bhabhi, she will also na."

I moved closer to Om. "Poor Bhabhi, she doesn't know that Priya is her sautan."

Priya came and sat next to Anika. "Why are you here?"

Anika's smile faded. "Ask your brother." She snapped.

Brother?

"Bhaiya! Why did you force Bhabhi to come here?"

Shivaay recoiled. "Since when do you call me Bhaiya? We are just a few minutes apart max. We don't even know who is the elder one."

Elder one? Bhaiya? 

"Yeh Ho kya raha hain?" I shouted.

Anika, Shivaay and Priya stared at me. While Priyanka and Om stared at them puzzled just like me. "What happened, Rudra?" Shivaay asked.

"Why is she calling you Bhaiya?" Om asked.

Shivaay glared at Priya. "Because she is mad. I am going outside." 

Shivaay stomped out of the house. Anika giggled and hi-fied Priya. "I told you he would get irritated." She snickered. Priya giggled.

"Bhabhi? What is happening? Why is she calling my Bhaiya....Bhaiya?" I asked. How dare she? 

Anika smirked. "Well she is Shivaay's twin so that is why she is calling your brother Bhaiya."

Om jumped up. "Kya?"

Anika and Priya looked puzzled while Priyanka's eyes widened. 

Anika nodded. "Haan. Shivaay and Priya are twins."

Priya di and Anika Bhabhi then went about to tell the story.

"Oh!" I finally said. The three of us were embarrassed. We thought Shivaay Bhaiya was marrying Priya Di. Ewww......disgusting.