I stomped all the way to my next class and stormed through the door, straight for Lance. “Thanks a lot Lance! Because of your big mouth, Heath is now questioning my sexuality.” I groaned as I sat down. “He thinks I got off on your voice and not the story.”

“Didn’t you?” Lance laughed and leaned close, whispering in my ear. “I know you want me Ryder. When are you going to stop denying it?” He leaned back slightly and locked his eyes with mine. I starred at the blueness, almost getting lost before my mind quit messing around and I leaned closer, blowing a breath across his lips.

“You wish.” I whispered just as softly as he did and chuckled as I pushed him away from me. “Seriously, how could you actually tell them that?” I asked him again.

“Why do you care?”

“I don’t know. It was like personal or whatever.”

Lance rolled his eyes, “Ryder you never care about anything being too personal to tell other people. Wasn’t it you that told Molly that I had a wet dream about her? Wasn’t it you who told your mom that I said she had nice Ta-Ta’s? Wasn’t it you who asked my dad if he cared that his son was a homosexual in the making and then proceeded to hump my leg right in front of him? Wasn’t it you that-“

“Ok, ok. I get it. And seriously the way your dad looked at us after that was worth it and you know it!” Lance shook his head before grinning widely and nodding. He knows that was some epic stuff! I think his dad might still be having the nightmares. We at first thought it was because his dad was homophobic but then we realized after that he was just scared that his son would end up with me. Ha! It makes me want to truly be gay just to turn his nightmare into a reality.

The classroom door shut loudly and I looked up to see a new teacher that I’ve not seen before in this school. My excitement instantly grew at the prospect of having ‘fresh meat’. Hell yeah. I nudged Lance in the side and he gave me a smirk. Ah, it’s good to have a best friend that thinks just like I do. I could see the wheels turning in his head as he stared her down and I knew he was trying to come up with something good we could do to her.

I sighed, “Don’t come up with something to hard at first. We need to ease her into it.” I mumbled out of the corner of my mouth.

“That’s what she said.” Was the reply that I got back from him and I rolled my eyes laughing lightly. Such an idiot.

“Hello everyone, I’m Ms. Jonston and I’ll be teaching Health to you until they find a permanent person to do it. I don’t put up with nonsense. You are all adults and I expect you to act like it while you are in my class.” She practically snapped her eyes narrowing and looking us all over.

“You can sit on my Jonston baby.” I laughed loudly and looked around the room to see who had said that. I glanced at Lance and gave him a look. He shook his head and pointed at Daniel sitting a few rows away, right next to his boyfriend. My mouth dropped open and I found myself standing up from my seat and walking over.

I held out my hand and he laughed before shaking it, “Nice. Very nice.” I told him then patted him on the head like a proud papa. “My little baby is all grown up.” I pretended to cry and threw my arms around his shoulders. “Don’t grow up!” I yelled.

“You! Sit down now!” I heard a yell before my arm was being yanked back and I came face to face with the ‘bitch’. “I said there will be none of that! Especially none of…that.” She stressed pointing her finger back and forth between me and Daniel.

I jerked my arm out of her grasp roughly, “What do you me especially that?” I tilted my head to the side, “What two people aren’t allowed to hug anymore?”I laughed and put my arm back around Daniel’s shoulder. I could feel his shoulder’s tense under my hand and I looked down in confusion the see his hands balled into fists.