Chapter 6: The Deal

Start from the beginning

"No...I will not. I will not do what you need. Learn to request Shivaay Singh Oberoi and not demand." She pulled her hand out and walked to the bathroom.What did that stubborn girl want?I knocked on the door. 

"Anika! You better come out now. I was talking to you." I shouted.

I could hear giggles. "Mr. Oberoi, we are not a couple that I will come out now and learn to request."

Mr. Oberoi...why was she calling me that. Within minutes, she stepped out in a yellow shirt and blue jeans. Her short hair was clipped. Why did she cut her hair?

"Anika...are you going to do it? I will pay you for your statement."She shook her head. 

"No, I am not. Because I was not willing for the marriage neither was I willing later on for what you did. So no...I will not."Then that annoying brother of hers walked in. 

"Ani, Om is stuck outside. The media is hounding him."She looked at me. 

"Anika, all this can be stopped if you just give the statement, I told you to."She ignored me. "Somehow get him in." Her brother left after that.

She then sat down on the bed and stared at the ceiling."I have a couple of demands."

Demands? How can she make demands? But Shivaay you need the business back up again...and you want to know how sick she is...no, I don't. But I do want the business back up.

"Fine. What?"She got out a paper and pen and passed it to me and took her place again.

"Well, start writing." She smirked. 

What! Such a long list.

"You will keep Tia away from you till the divorce. The official one. She will sleep in another room."

Okay that would be kind of easy.

"I will be sleeping in your room...or should I say my room and my bed till the divorce is done."

"What! No... "Why? No! Never!"

Anika smirked. "Well, Shivaay then I guess our deal is off." 

She almost skipped off the bed."Fine." I grimaced. 

Tia was going to kill me for agreeing.

"My brother and Om will be living in OM as my guests."Her brother...Sid or this weird guy that gave me the creeps.

"You will not tell anyone I am a Rana."That was easy. It is easier to dump a nobody than a high-class wealthy empire heiress.

"Finally, you will do whatever I say." She ended.Anything she says. She has got to be dreaming. "Anika.."She lifted her hand. 

"Stop Mr. Oberoi...it is Anika Rana you are talking to. One word and my brothers will slaughter you and destroy the Oberoi empire for what you did to me. This is my warning. Sahil was a little boy but now I have two brothers. Sid and D...Heera Bhaiya"So she hadn't told the Ranas about the marriage fiasco.

"Fine."Suddenly, Om and Heera walked in. They both looked like they had been caught in a tornado. Om's eyes darkened when he saw me. 

"What is he doing here?" He asked.Anika shrugged. 

"He wants me to make a statement for which I have made a deal."His eyes went wide. I did not have time for this question answer session that I was sure would follow.

"Anika, let's do it now."Anika smirked. "Mr. Oberoi, you can start your tasks by requesting."

 I saw Heera and Om smirk.