Chapter 68 (Final Chapter)

Walking Through the Time Capsule

Chapter 68

*

*

Niall...

"I still can't believe how amazing this place is!" Annabelle giggled as she twirled around the hotel. "This is the loveliest, most magical hotel room ever!" She flopped back onto the bed.

"I'm glad you like it." I chuckled.

"Like it?" She sat up. "Niall, that is severely understating it! I love it!"

We just got back to the hotel after finishing up our third day at Disneyland. Tonight was our last night in the hotel before we had to check out, but we were still doing one more full day tomorrow before we headed back to Malibu. You'd think we'd be tired out after so much running around the park, but after the craziness that occurred over the past few months, it was rather nice to run around like kids. Annabelle did a great deal in constantly boosting our energy as well. Her excitement and love for this place added a lot of extra energy to this long four day excursion.

It was so nice to see Annabelle so happy and just like herself again too. I'm beyond elated that she didn't fall into a crumbled shell of herself. I was completely ready to help her through it either way, but I'm glad everything turned around.

"Can you believe how cute Alice was today? She's so fun!" She giggled. Yes, we spent an hour following Alice and Mad Hatter around. "Don't tell Harry, but Hatter's riddles are way funnier."

"It'll be our secret." I plopped down on the bed, pulling her into my arms. I splurged a little extra, without telling everyone else, and got a second room for just Annabelle and I. They were all a little bummed at first that I was secretly plotting to steal her away from them. However, once Annabelle assured them that we were all spending four whole days together, and that she wanted alone time with me, they all reluctantly agreed.

"Niall, guess what?" She cuddled into my side, pulling me so we were laying down.

"What, darlin'?"

"I love you a lot." She spoke softly.

"More than Peter Pan?" I teased.

"Only by a little."

I snorted slightly. "I love you a lot, too."

"You know who we haven't seen yet?" She asked. "Someone we need to see?"

"Who?"

"Captain Jack Sparrow."

"Shit, he's out?" I sat up, feeling a little excited.

"Yeah! I just found out earlier and forgot about it, but because of the new movie they have him out."

"No way! Oh my God, I have to tell Liam." Him and I were kinda nerds when it came to the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movies. He even dressed as Jack once for Halloween. "How could you forget to tell us when we were in the park earlier?!"

"Because I saw Moana and got distracted?" She said in a 'duh' tone.

"I can forgive you for that, I guess..." I joked, trailing off to make it seem like I was debating actually forgiving her.

"Hey, you know I love Moana, and hadn't gotten to meet her yet!" She defended.

"I know, I know. I'm just teasing, babe."

"Whatever." She stuck her tongue out.

"Why don't we get ready for bed? It's late and the park opens at eight tomorrow." I suggested, pulling her Ariel themed mouse ears off her head.