1 - 'A haunted doll.'

"So..." Sky looked at Jason and then Ty. "Apparently his name is Martin." Sky said as he put the doll down on the table in front of them.

Ty's face scrunched up and he started repeating I hate you over and over again. Sky then turned to Ty and said "I know you love me." Which only made Ty grumble more. Jason looked at the doll more closely than spoke up when Ty was done mumbling "You know it's a lot less scary then I thought it would be."

Ty rolled his eyes and then said sarcastically "Just wait until it starts moving around or some shit like that." Ty grumbled again and looked over at Sky "Are we really going to leave this thing sitting in our house?" Sky smacked his hand together "Of course we are! I didn't buy this from eBay for nothing."

Jason make his made over to Sky and tugged on his arm "This isn't going to be that bad, right?" he asked and Sky replied, "Well if it does go out of hand we can always visit that weird shaman boy- or whatever he is down the road." Ty then also made his way over to Sky and Jason "So does this mean we just go back to our normal lives and pretend there's not a demon living in our house now?" Sky put his hand on Ty's shoulder "First, I'm pretty sure it's not a demon, and yes." Ty frowned. Jason took Ty's arm and started to drag him to the kitchen "Come on Ty I think we have leftover sushi in the fridge." Ty mumbled a small 'Wait we do?' well being dragged away.

Sky turned and look at the doll named 'Martin'. Picking the doll up Sky then started to walk around the house wondering where to put him. Sky looked at the doorway that leads to the bedrooms 'Definitely not in there.' Sky thought to himself. Turning around Sky started to walk to the extra living room, which was more of a library.

For some reason when they got to the house it had lots of extra rooms, the last owner never really told them what they were used for. Sky, Ty, and Jason could only assume that the last owner was super rich and had used them as extra rooms to put there really fancy stuff in and show it off. Something like that.

"Maybe in here would be a good place to put you..." Sky said partly talking to the doll.

There was a lone shelf filled up with books and some random movies off to the side of the doorway. Sky set Martin on top of the shelf then turned him around so he wasn't facing the wall.

There wasn't much else to do so Sky left the room and went to find the others, who were in the kitchen.

Ty was sitting at the table chowing down at his sushi well Jason sat beside him. As soon as Sky entered the room Jason turned so he was facing Sky. "Where did you put Martin?" Jason asked which Sky replied with "The extra living room." Jason mumbled a small okay.

Ty looked up at the clock "You two should probably get going to bed now." Of course, Ty almost never got enough sleep he has the biggest bed in the house but hardly uses it. Most of the time he would fall asleep on the couch.

Sky nodded "Okay but just try and some sleep please." Sky then turned to Jason and held out his hand, "Come on Jason, we should get some rest anyway." Jason got up, when over to Sky and held his hand as Sky let them to the bedrooms. Well walking Sky dropped his voice into a whisper "Jason, are you okay going into your room alone and checking the closet door tonight?" Jason gripped Sky's hand tighter "No, could you please come with me?" "Of course." A lot of the time Jason felt embarrassed when he had to this, but for course he couldn't get over the fear that easily.

Sky and Jason walked into his bedroom. The door was wide open of course it was held open by a door stopper. Jason was a bit afraid of waking up at night and opening the door to something scary on the other side, but with no door to open that wouldn't happen.

Jason's eyes landed on the closet. He started walking towards it but stopped and then slowly backed up. "Jason?" Jason frowned "Sky? Could you maybe do it this time?" Jason said not turning around to meet Sky worried glare. "Of course, Jason anything you want," Sky walked past Jason and towards the closet.

Sky undid the lock that Jason put on the closet door.

Jason thought that if he would get over his fear quicker if he saw it every day. Somedays he didn't mind it and other days sometimes was a bit worse. Jason trusted Sky and Ty would not put him in a place he wasn't okay with but he didn't trust himself. He would leave the door open at night so nothing could come out and closed in the morning so nothing could get it. 

Opening the closet there was nothing inside. Jason let out a long breath as if suddenly feeling revealed. Sky heard and propped the door open again. "Thanks, Sky..." "Your welcome! I wouldn't want you not to feel safe in this house!" Sky walked over to Jason who was now sitting on his bed "Before I go, I want to remind you that if you any more problems please tell me, I would always love to help you." Jason smiled "Thanks... It always makes me happy to hear that." With that Sky just smiled and walked over to the entrance waiting for Jason to get into bed.

Once Jason was in bed he turned his head to Sky and said "You don't need to stand there until I get into bed just to turn the lights off" "I just wanted to make sure you where okay and comfy before I left" Jason rolled over so he was facing Sky "Well, I'm okay and comfy now." with that Sky flipped off the light switch and started to head back to his room.

It wasn't too dark for Jason there was a night light in the hallway that would start glowing if it got dark. There was also the faint glow of the TV that shown down parts of the halls.

Right now, Jason felt safe and cozy. He snuggled closer to his blankets and pulled his stuffed cat (which was almost three feet) closer to himself. Yeah, he did feel safe. Jason smiled to himself and only now started to slowly drift off into slumber.