Prologue

"With this ring, I vow to take care of you and protect you from all forms of harm the world has to bring. I will cry with you, I will laugh with you. And watch every moment- may it be good or bad with you. In sickness and in health, and all that jazz. Till death do us part." He said as I looked into his eyes only to find out that dull eyes of his piercing through me.

I wanted to believe his vows, I wanted to believe they were true or at least that he meant every word he said.

But who was I?

I was Persephone Marie Argos, now- Larson. I was supposed to be the person he solely trusted with his life, his secrets and even himself. I was the only one who was with him all throughout college. I was supposed to be happy for him- for them. I was supposed to support him. But look where it got me,marriage. The love, care and respect he had for me vanished even if it was meant to be only for a friend. Everything went falling to pieces on that dreadful day.

I destroyed him- or what was left of him. And he was making it sure that he was destroying everything I have.

Till death do us part, true to his words. He was killing me each day by simply not loving me back. Cliché I know. I could take him laying hands on me- but I could never take the fact that he will never love me the way do him.

I am Irrevocably his wife.

No pauses.

No rewinds.