"Calm down," Gary said quickly, pressing a comforting kiss to the top of her head. Leaf breathed hard through her nose before shaking her head with a fire burning in her eyes. "I'm going to kill Lucian. In the mean time, I need to start tracking what mutts we can find, and also the agents that are dispatched. Look for any open wound, and the thermal filters should help. The bites always have a colder reading. Go, take over those two."

"I'm not a techie," Gary protested lazily, but he sauntered over anyways.

"Yes, but we were all trained in all fields. We all excelled more than normal in all fields. You too, stupid. So I know you know how to do this." Leaf glared at him distractedly as she started searching herself.

"Alright, alright," Gary agreed, his own fingers darting over the smaller monitors.

The pair worked well into the night, tracking all of the mutts, or changelings as they could find, all over the regions, adding them to the already humongous data base of the EIA.

"Come on," Paul shouted, sliding into the room. "Get off your lazy ass Lucian. Your laziness could have costed lives. We don't even know yet. Leaf and Gary is on their way to find out."

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Bertha asked tiredly.

When Paul spotted the dark red hair of Flint too, he swore. "No one is tracking the agents out there in the city? Are you kidding me?"

"No, we're not. We aren't machines Paul," Lucian muttered quietly, slipping his glasses on. "What's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong?" Paul growled, slamming his fist onto Lucian's bed. "We encountered mutts at the club because we lowered our guard. They called themselves changelings. New info, they can switch between pure human form, and their half humanoid and half Pokemon form. Apparently they are all over the city, and who knows where else.

"May, Jimmy, Drew, Marina, Ash and Misty are closing up the club and heading back to base, I believe Leaf and Gary went to tech, Dawn, Calem, and Serena went to get Cynthia. We need to go on lockdown, and we need to call back all available agents. We need to gather what we can. We know that Zelo has an eye on us, much less the other regions."

"It isn't safe anymore, what don't you get? If we aren't careful, this will soon be a full out war against these mutts. War. We can't just fight then with agents anymore, we're not just taking another criminal anymore. We're trying to prevent war here, what don't you get?" Paul's dark eyes flashed with fury.

"There are hundreds, thousands, millions of innocents out there! All their lives are in danger if we don't get our act together! I don't care if one of your best friends is now in the process of becoming a mutt! There'll be no way to save him if we don't act now! It's not a mission where we can lay back and go through the motions! This is Zebulon and Team Solaceon! They're DANGEROUS!"

Lucian and the now-awake Flint looked properly chastised. They had never seen Paul so passionate about anything before.

"Alright, your right," Lucian agreed begrudgingly, slowly nodding his head as he straightened his glasses. "Let's go. I promise not to leave the tech room except in emergencies."

Paul nodded curtly, and stalked out of the room, his mouth a tight line.

"You better, or you'll bet that I'll be on your asses."

Lucian trotted towards the door, but paused and looked back. "You coming Flint?"

"Coming?" Flint asked blearily, still a little shell-shocked from Paul's authoritative explosion.

"Yes, come on, Paul's right. We've been slacking. That's not okay. If the mutts and Team Solaceon really do declare all out war on the regions, we have to free up Cynthia so that she can negotiate the terms when the war starts. As much as Paul is right, he's wrong on the fact that we can prevent war. It's really not possible anymore," Lucian muttered lowly. "Really, I mean, if we do have the cure, what's to keep them from just...altering it? Nothing. I know biology some, you do too Flint. We have no chance of stopping them."