♡chapter 2♡

I only eat once a day and that's has been a daily routine though no one knew about it not even Dylan. I don't always have the appetite to eat. Sad?

I took my iPhone and clicked on the perfect song to match my mood, I was so down. So I just walked down the stairs step by step sulking thinking of my lovely family, dad, mum,Bella,Sarah and Dylan.

My home was actually big,like big big so when I got to the dining table everyone had started eating but stopped when they saw me

Dylan is the first to laugh, then everyone starts grinning sheepishly as if not enough Dylan falls from his seat laughing harder
"What?" I question him, already irritated, I guess you're probably wondering who Dylan is ,well ladies and gentlemen this idiot is my twin brother.

"Guess someone dumped shit in your coffee huh?" Dylan replies.

"You reply a question with an answer and not with a question you dweeb " I retort angrily , plus I haven't eaten moron,I raise my hand to cut him off before he can reply.

Gosh! Dylan loves arguing ,he'll argue till you're tired and am not even ready to put up with him.

"now tell me why were you laughing "I ask him.

Dylan starts laughing again and point at my hair, shit!

" your hair" he says while laughing "you look like you spent a night in the jungle"

Oops I forgot to brush my hair! I close my eyes and bite my lips in anger(I always do that when am nervous or angry and when am both nervous and angry I lick and bite my lips at the same time) I run back ,quickly brushing it when am done I look in the mirror and check myself and go back downstairs to eat. When am done eating ,mum and dad kiss me, Bella in a hurry to go to work blows me a kiss ,I understand seeing as this is her first day as the CEO of dad's company, she goes in the black limo while I and Dylan go in the white one.

Dylan is taking selfies and I know he is taking pictures of me ,thinking am unaware, haaa! Funny.

"Dylan!"

"What?"

"Do you mind turning off your flashlight"

" J baby, take a look at this"

My jaw drops, I look sooo cute in that picture.