Chapter 27

"Go Cowboys! You can do this!" It's the last 20 seconds of the game and Zach is running with the ball towards the goal, ready to score a touchdown which will make a win out of this game because we're behind with two points, and the winner will get to the conference championship so it's an important game. A defense player is approaching him fast and you can hear the whole stadium hold their breath, that's how riveting this is. The opposing guy is gaining on Zach but he uses his last energy to speed up and with barely nothing to spare he scores and collapses with the ball. Half of the stadium erupts in cheers and you can hear how the rest sigh.

As soon as the remaining two seconds are over, I run to the field to hug and congratulate Nate.

"Good job, bro!" he thanks me and we chat a little until Cam makes his way to us, holding one of the prettiest girl-I've-ever-seen's hand. I tell him how good he was before turning to the woman next to him.

"You must be Erika," I surprise her a little by hugging her instead of shaking her hand.

"I am, and you must be Cara?" She replies a little unsure and I nod.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, I've been badgering Cam to let me meet you for months," I explain, making her laugh.

"Yeah, he can be a bit slow with things like that sometimes," she replies but looks lovingly at Cam who smiles back at her.

Looking around, I see Zach talking to his parents a bit away so I excuse myself and sprint to him and jump upon his back, surprising him.

"That was so amazing, you had the whole audience holding their breaths there," I kiss his cheek before sliding down and hugging him properly.

"Thanks babe," he gives me a small peck on my lips. I chat some time with him and his parents, Sam is there too but he only glares at me the whole time. After some time, Zach is called to the locker room for after-game-talk and stuff so I tell his parents bye and make my way to Sasha and Alex who are waiting for me to ride with them to the pizza parlor we've decided to eat at before the party later.

"You look sexy," I feel a hand sneaking around my waist and the warm air of his breath on my ear, making me shiver a little. Turning around, I put my arms around his neck and guides his head to mine for a slow and sweet kiss. We then dance for some time before a slow song comes on and we get real close and a little heated so when it ends we decide to make our way to my room.

When we get there, he presses me up against the door while locking it and then he lifts me up so that my legs are around his waist and my back still against the door. Our lips are locked and our tongues are dancing around along with our hands. We're both on fire from the passion. Suddenly, he moves us so that I'm on my back in the bed and he's hovering on top of me. I move my hands all over his body and he moves one of his slowly over my chest before turning me around to unzip my dress and then pulling it off when I'm back on my back. My hands move to unbutton his shirt and pulling it off along with his pants, leaving us both in almost nothing. He unlocks my bra and plays with my nipples before taking my panties and his underwear off.

"Are you sure?" He breaths and I nod. I hear a tearing sound and then he's on top of me again.

After, we're laying there, trying to catch our breaths. I play with his hair when he suddenly hugs me tight.

"I know it might be too soon, but I just want you to know that I've definitely fallen for you and I really look forward to what we have yet to explore and do, in other words, I'm really excited for every single minute we're going to have together," he tells me and I smile.

"I feel the exact same way about you," I kiss his lips softly and then we lay there for some more time until he asks if we really have to go back to the party, making me look at the time, midnight.

"No, I guess not," he smiles to that and kisses me which turns very heated, very quick...