Chapter 9

The rave is tonight, in 5 hours actually, and the school day ended about five minutes ago, which mean that the weekend just started, yay! When I walk to my car I chat away with Sasha, she's super excited about the guy she met at the club we went to last week and she talks about him none stop, like literally, it's making my ears fall off.
- So, when we texted yesterday he told me that he wants to meet in person again and so I told him that I were going to the rave at the beach today and then he told me that was also going there so we're going to meet face to face again today, she squealed with excitement and I laughed.
- Girl, you've only known this guy for a week and you've already developed a huge crush on him! She sighed.
- I know, but he's like perfect, he's all I ever wanted!
- Boy, you've got it bad, I tell her with a smile.
- I know and I really hope it's worth it. Like, what if he's like a jerk when we meet? She ask me.
- Well, you've met him before right? She nod. And then he seemed like a decent guy, didn't he? I try to be reasonable with her.
- Right, I guess you're right, he seemed decent then, so why wouldn't he be now, yeah? She resonate with herself and I smile at her.
- It will be okay, don't worry! I tell her and she smiles gratefully.
- Thank you, Cara, you're a great friend! I laugh.
- Why, thank you!

When I get home I find Nate in the kitchen, for the first time this week he's actually home when I get home, he's had a super busy week.
- Hi Nate! I walk up behind him and ruffle his hair.
- Hey, stop! He pout and swat my hand away while I laugh.
- Aww, don't be like that, Natie, you know you love me!
- I did, not sure if I do anymore... He tease me.
- Aww, it's you're loss if you don't, I mean, who doesn't want a piece of this awesomeness?
- Yeah, because it'd be such a shame to not have you in my life...
- Yes, of course, don't be sarcastic! I push him a little and he push back. I get an apple and sit down next to him at the kitchen island.
- So, how's you're week been? I ask him and shrug.
- Busy, like crazy busy. You can't even imagine how nice it is that it's the weekend now, finally some time for myself! He exclaim.
- You know, I totally understand you and it's great to have you home, it gets kinda boring to be alone all day, I admit.
- Well, now you've got me! So, do you have any plans for tonight? He ask me.
- Yeah, me and the group are going to this rave at the beach, what about you? Do you have any plans? Because if you don't I can stay home with you... I tell him.
- Actually, it's kinda great that you have plans because some of the guys from the team are coming over to watch movies and just hang out, ya know? And they're sleeping over too, so if you don't want to hang out with a bunch of football players tonight you better be gone when I get home from the store at nine or so... He explain and I laugh.
- Well, it's a very tempting offer, but, I think I'll pass, maybe next time! I shrug.
- Well, okay, it's your loss! Oh, when will you be home?
- Well, about that, as nice as it sound to come home to a bunch of hunky boys munching on pizza while playing video games or watching movies I'm actually going to sleep at Chase's, we all are! I tell him.
- Okay, just, be careful, okay? He ask me.
- I will, I promise! We chat away for some more time before we make dinner together and after that I decide to get ready so I head up to my rome. First, I take a shower and then I fix my hair by straighten in and applying some salt spray while ruffing my hand through it. Then I began on my makeup, neon lips and nails and many neon colors for my eyes. While I'm doing my makeup Nate comes in.
- Hey, just wanted to tell you that it's eight o'clock now, and I'm heading to the store to buy drinks and stuff for tonight, he tell me.
- Oh, okay, thank you, when will you be home? I ask him since I need to be gone by then because if he was would see me in the outfit I've picked out for tonight I wouldn't get out of the house.
- At nine-ish, I think, he shrug.
- Okay, I'll be gone by then so bye! I wave at him.
- Bye, and please don't do anything stupid! He plead and walk out. I sigh, thank God he didn't ask what I'll be wearing. As if he could read my thoughts the door opens again.
- Just, curious, what are you going to wear? He ask me.
- I haven't really decided, but I'll probably wear some yoga pants and a crop top or something, I shrug. I feel awful for lying to him but in this case it's necessary.
- Okay, bye again! He tell me and walk out yet another time. I finish my makeup and put my outfit on, it consists of an peach-colored tutu and bra with flowers and pearls, running shoes in the same color and earrings. When I'm finished I look at the clock and realize that it's time to go if I want to get to Chase's before the rave begin, so I head to my car and speed of.