Chapter 7

After we cleaned the house, which by the way didn't take more than an hour or so, we decided to just have a lazy day, which consisted by us watch movies and eating pizza but after approximately one and a half movie my phoned beeped with a message.
"Dude, this club is open for everyone over 18 tonight and we're all thinking of going, wanna go? Of course, we'll need some fake id:s, but I guess you have one, already, don't ya?" It's from Elize and I don't hesitate to answer.
"Dude, do you even have to ask? Ofc, I'm up for it! When and where are we meeting?" It doesn't take long before she answer,
"Well, we wanna be there by nine and it's a pretty short ride so, about half past eight? And all of us are going in Alex's and Chase's cars, so we can pick you up, since your house is on the way, if you want?"
"Yeah, it'd be nice if you could do that! See you at half past eight then!" I send it to her and get a reply almost instantly,
"Yess! And be ready to partayy!" I laugh a little and suddenly I have a felling that someone's watching me so I look up, and I'm right, Nate and Cam are staring at me.
- What? I ask them.
- Nothing, you were just really quite and then suddenly you laugh, Nate answer and Cam continue.
- Yeah, and we've been staring at you for about a minute or two now. Didn't you feel that? I shake my head no.
- Well, who were you messaging with then? Nate ask.
- Elize, the first friend I made her, why?
- Nothing. So are you doing anything tonight? He ask.
- Yeah, actually I am, I'm going to a club, I answer.
- Oh, which one? We're also going to a club later, with some guys from the team...' Cam ask.
- To be honest, I don't know which club but it's not far from here, if that helps, I shrug.
- Not really, but I guess we'll find out later, aye? He reply.
- Yeah, I guess, we'll do.

We watch the rest of the movie and then I decide to get ready. I straighten my hair, do my makeup, put my dress and heels on, put my phone and some money in a clutch and lastly, paint my nails. When I'm finished I look at the clock and see that it's almost half past eight so I head down to say goodbye to Nate and Cam.
- Bye Guys, maybe we'll see each other later! I tell them from the door to the doorpost to the movie room. They turn around and their mouths fall agape
- You are not leaving the house wearing that, go and change into something less revealing, young lady! Is Nate's response while Cam's response is
- Wow, you look hot gurl, go get 'em. Nate glare at Cam
- Dude, if you didn't have a fiancée I'd totally punch you, it's my sister you're talking about. I laugh.
- Thanks, Cam and I think I'll skip Nate, I like this outfit. Cam smile while Nate glare at us and then a car honk sound.
- Well, that's my cue, bye bye, I walk out of the house and get inside the car.
- Hi guys! I greet them.
- Damn, you clean up nice, is Sasha's response when she look at me, which make the others turn to me.
- Damn right you do, Alex respond.
- Gurl, no guy will be able to resist you when you look like that, you'll definitely get some tonight, Will tell me in a girly voice. I laugh
- Thanks, but what if I don't want to get some?
- Well, you have no choice looking like that, you're gonna get a lot of attention, whether you like it or not, he laugh.
- Well, guess I gotta live with it then, 'cause I ain't changing.

When we park at a street close to the club I get the same comments from the other half of the group, except for Elize's, her's a little bit different.
- Damn, wanna be my girlfriend for the night? We would look so hot together and all the guys would be so turned on by us..., I laugh.
- Do you even have to ask? I thought I'm always your's? I fake cry.
- Aww, don't cry babe, you know you are, Elize hug me, fake soothing me.
- Yeah, I know but I got a little scared, I almost thought that you didn't want me anymore, I look at her.
- Aww, I'll always want you. Now come on we have a club to go to and guys to turn on, she smile and then we hear that the other laugh.
- How dare you laugh at us, we're just expression our love for each other, I glare at them but I can't hold it for long, because when me and Elize look at each other we break into laughs too. When we calmed down from our moment we make our way the club and boy is it a long line, well, I guess we gotta wait for a while until we can dance our asses off.