Chapter 4

The clock is a little over half past nine and it's already crowded in here. I can't believe that so many people can fit in the house at the same time and it'll be a lot more people, since the team isn't here yet, Nate and Cam disappeared when the first guests arrived and I haven't seen any guy from the team, and it'll probably arrive at least as many people that it already are since it's only a half hour into the party. And well, my friends hasn't arrived yet but I hope they'll do soon because it's really lonely being at a party and not knowing anyone. I look around after any face I can recognize but I don't have any luck so I walk to the kitchen to get me something, without alcohol, to drink since I don't want to get drunk before my friend come. When I get to the kitchen there's only a couple making out in a corner and no one else, guess most people want to dance since the party just began. I open the fridge and take a bottle of coke. When I turn around I almost get a heart attack, all my friends are standing there staring at me with creepy faces.
- Oh my God, you scared the shit out of me! I put a hand over my heart and they laugh.
- You should've seen your face, Zoey exclaim between laughs.
- Yeah, priceless! Sasha agree and everybody laugh even harder.
- Not funny, guys, not funny, I tell them, even though it kinda is a little funny, but they just continue to laugh like they didn't hear me.
- Okay, I really don't want to do this, but you don't give me a choice..., I begin. But, you know, since I invited you and it's my house, or well my brother's, but I live here and I don't think he'll mind, I can throw you out, and I will if you don't stop laughing right now! I continue and they stop laughing.
- Not funny, that's mean, Elize pout.
- Yeah, and you wouldn't! Chase say.
- Oh, yeah? Wanna bet? I ask him. He pout and mumbles no.
- Well, shall we party then? Because of you I haven't even had anything to drink yet, I tell them.
- You have a coke in your hand..., Will point out.
- Yes, but have I drank from it? No, I haven't since you decided to scare the shit out of me! I explain.
- Okay, take it easy, and yes we shall indeed party now, Alex declare.
- Good, anyone want a coke? I ask them, holding my coke out to them.
- You don't want it? Elize ask me.
- No, I wanted it before you came since I wanted you to come before I began to really party, I explain.
- Oh, well, I can take it then, Zoey take the coke from my hand and drink. We walk to the living room and find some drinks that we drink.
- Okay, anyone wanna dance? I ask them and they all say yeah so we get on the dance floor and start to dance.
- Okay, I really need to use the bathroom, where can I find it? Sasha ask me after awhile.
- Well, you can either use the one down the hall and risk seeing people doing the deeds or you can use the one in my room, you decide, I tell her.
- Well, can I use the one in your room? She ask me.
- Sure, I'll go with you and show you the way, plus the room's locked so you'll need the key, I tell her and we walk upstairs.
- Wow, it's really quit up her, we both say at the same time and laugh. When we get to my room I put my hand in the vase next to the door and pull the key out.
- Nice hiding place, Sasha laugh and I laugh with her.
- Yeah, well, at least I don't think anyone will think of it, I shrug and we walk inside. Sasha gape at the sight.
- Wow, your room's very, very nice, it's awesome.
- Thanks, it was Nate who decorated it though and when I saw it for the first I had the same reaction as you, I laugh at her and she continue to stare at the room.
- Okay, did you need to use the bathroom or not? I ask her and she nod.
- Well, be prepared, it's lovely, I tell her and open the door to the bathroom.
- You're right, it's really lovely and I really love that it's in the team colors, she smile. I laugh and agree with her.
- Well, take your time I'll be in my room, I tell her and close the door. I walk to the window and look out. It's a beautiful view, yes, I know it's of the street but really, it's beautiful, really beautiful. I sigh and drift away in thoughts about everything. Someone cough and I jump, startled, and turn around with a hand over my heart. When I see who it is I almost turn around again because I honestly don't like him, yep, it's the jerk guy that didn't believe me about my brothers' playing football with famous teams.
- What do you want? I snarl at him.
- Whoa, chill, I only wanted to talk, he walk towards me until it's only about two feet between us.
- About what? I ask him.
- Well, I didn't see you at the game, were you even there? He ask me.
- I was indeed there and I could ask you the same question 'cause I didn't see you there either, I tell him.
- Well, guess you just looked at the wrong places then, he shrug.
- Oh, well? Where were you then? I thought you said that your brother's the captain of the team wouldn't you sit in the family section then? I ask him.
- My brother is the captain and no I don't sit in the family section, not often anyway, 'cause I sit with my friends, but how do you even know I wasn't in the family section? He ask me.
- Well, maybe because I was there... I trail off.
- Wait, you're family with one of the players'? He ask me and I tell him that I am.
- Well, who then? He ask me.
- Guess! I can give you a clue, I can throw you out of this party any minute if I want to..., I tell him and he get a knowing look on his face.
- Wait, you're Nathan Young's sister? I didn't even know he has a sister...!? He exclaim.
- Good guess, yes, I am his sister and well about you not knowing about me isn't so weird since basically no one does, or well did before today, I explain.
- Okay, well, who's your other brother then? I've never heard of Nathan having a brother or sister..., He ask me.
- Well, that's simply because only a few people know about my brothers' being siblings and well the same goes for me, only a few people know about me and Nathan being siblings, I tell him.
- So a lot of people know about you and your other brother being siblings? he ask.
- Well, no, but at least more people know about us than me and Nathan, I shrug and he ask why.
- Well, since I lived with them the people in that city know about me and my brother, I explain.
- Um, okay then, sounds complicated, he shrug, guess he finally believe me, but no, of course not.
- So, I still won't believe you until I see your other brother or at least know his name, he continue. Damn, he's persistent, why can't he just believe, not that I care, but still.
- Oh, well, I still don't care what you think but I can tell you it won't be so long until you'll get to see my him, I tell him.
- How can you not care what I think? I'm the most popular guy in school and I can ruin your reputation in seconds, he's angry at me, oops.
- Well, I've told you this before, I simply don't care about popularity, I tell him in a calm voice which seem to make him even angrier.
- Oh, why not? Don't you care that my brother's the captain of the Cowboys, huh? And he's probably downstairs right now, you can ask him if you don't believe me, he take one step towards and I take on step back.
- No, I don't care, just because your brother's famous, doesn't mean that you should be popular in school..., I tell him.
- Huh, no? Then tell me why I'm popular! He's furious at me now, not good, but at least Sasha's in the bathroom.
- It's simply because people are as stupid as you are, I reply.
- Oh, you too then? 'Cause I would really call you stupid, you know. Making me mad, with no one else here, do you know what I can do to you? He take on step towards me again and I take one back but my back meet the wall so I can't get as far away as I want to.
- I don't think you can do everything you think you can do to me, I tell him.
- Oh, I can't? I'm the football player here, not you. I'm the one with a lot of muscles here, not you, he counter.
- Oh? I actually do a lot of sports, not with any team, because people tell me it's not a sport for girls', it's guys' sports', but I still do them, so I'm sorry that you're wrong but I actually play football too, just not with a team. And well, I've got a lot of muscles too, so you're not the only one, I tell him.
- So you're telling me that you can win over me in a fight? He ask me.
- No, but I'm telling you that I can defend myself, I won't win but neither will you, I answer.
- Oh, really? Wanna bet? He ask me but I shake my head no.
- Oh, why? Scared of fighting are you? He smirk.
- No, but I don't like it and would you actually punch a girl? I smirk too.
- Well, no, only if they provoke me, he tell me.
- Okay, don't punch me then because I haven't been provoking you, I reply.
- You, actually have you know, he raise his hand to slap me but I catch it.
- Don't. Now, get out of my house! I tell him.
- Are you kicking me out? he ask me.
- Yes, now, go, I reply and the bathroom door open and Sasha come out.
- You heard her, now go, she tell him as well.
- Have you heard everything we've said? He ask her.
- Yes, now go, or I'll tell the police that you threatened her, she respond.
- Okay, okay, take it easy, I'll go, he walk out of the room and me and Sasha follow. I lock the door again and put the key in the vase. Then we walk downstairs and to the door. The guy walk out and we close the door. We look at each other and I thank her.
- Okay, who the fuck were that guy? I ask her.
- You don't know? Sasha ask me.
- No, the only thing I know is that he's the brother of the Cowboys' captain and the most popular guy in our school, I tell her.
- Oh, well, you're right he's the most popular guy in our school, probably the most popular senior in town since everyone, and I mean everyone, know about him and it's all because he's the little brother of the captain of the cowboys', Zach Rivera. His name's Sam, it's a nickname but only a few people know his real name and I'm not one of them. But how come you knew what you did but not his name? She ask me.
- Well, I've encountered him two times before today, the first time was at my first day and my first lesson, according to him I sat in his seat but I refused to switch places and then it was earlier today when I were walking to my car and he stepped in front of me and asked me if I was going to the game because all tickets' were sold out and then when I told him I actually was going he was chocked and then he said "well, if you say the truth then I guess I'll see you later" and then he finally walked away and I could drive home, I tell her about my encounters with him.
- Oh, okay, well, we should go find the others and tell them what happened because I'm pretty sure that they wanna hear it. So we walk around a little and then we find them in the almost empty kitchen.
- You have no idea what Cara just did! Sasha exclaim as soon as we get to them.
- No, tell us! Elize answer.
- Well, when I was in the bathroom in her room, which by the way is awesome, I heard her talking to someone, and this someone was no one else than Sam Rivera, she begin and the others gasp.
-What did he do? What did you do? Did you kiss? was what they asked.
- Oh god, no, I would never kiss him, eww, he's too much of a jerk! I tell them and they laugh. Sasha continue to tell the, the story.
- And then when I walked out of the bathroom she was holding his arm and telling him to get out of her house and then I tell him to get out too and threaten him that I'd call the police if he wouldn't. So then we followed him downstairs to the door and he walked out with a angry face, guess he didn't finish his partying, she end the story.
- Oh my God!
- Are you okay?
- Wow! Yeah, wow, that was unexpected.
- Yeah, I'm pretty sure that he's never been kicked out from a party before!
- Yeah, I'm okay and yeah, I mean I didn't even know his name before, the only thing he told me was that he was the most popular guy in school and that he is the brother of the Cowboy's captain.
- Are you sure that he's never been kicked out before? 'Cause that would be really funny, I tell them.
- Yeah, but he'll probably get back at you in some way, Chase reply.
- Well, let him do it then, I mean, it's not like I can't get back at him if he do something, I shrug and they laugh.
- Cara, Cara, Cara, never scared of anything, Will say and everyone laugh even harder.
- Yep, it's one of the first things you'll know about me, I mean, I've only known you for a week but you already know that about me, I smile.
- Yep, now anyone wanna dance again? Elize ask and everyone nod and we make our way to the dance floor.

The rest of the party went by really fast and when Elize, Sasha, Zoey, Alex, Chase and Will went home at one o'clock I went up to my room. I got ready for bed and then I just sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram, Facebook and Twitter on my MacBook since my phone is downstairs, playing music. I uploaded some photos from today and the rest of the week and tweeted a little about my "new" life. After awhile I was pretty tired so I turned the lights' off and drifted to sleep even though the party was still going on, but since I was so tired I had no problem to fall asleep even with the loud music playing.