"Why you take the decision like this Yin? You just met your brother, and Jin start open his heart, why you leaving?" Stephanie ask Yin.

"We have our own life, he have his and I have mine. We can't going to be together, I can't involve in his new life. I'm just his past, I don't deserve him in his life anymore."

"Why are you think like that? He will be sad, trust me and me too!" Stephanie said.

"Goodbye Steph...." Jin said and suddenly he kiss Stephanie's lips. Yoongi who saw that was also surprise.

----------

Yin and Yoongi is on the way in the bus.

"Why you kiss her? She is your brother's girlfriend...." Yoongi ask.

Yin doesn't answer and just turn his head in the window.

"Don't tell me you fall for her? That's why you decide to leave?" He keep asking.

"I can't hurt my younger brother anymore" Yin said.

"So is that true? Oh my God! I don't believe this happen between you all." Yoongi was surprise.

"Yeah , I think it's normal. You lived as her boyfriend for six months. There's possibility for a man to falling in love in that situation" Yoongi continued.

----------

Jin was wake up and he saw Stephanie beside her.

"You finally awake, let's eat first. You didn't eat since this morning." Stephanie said.

"Where's Yin hyung?" Jin said.

Since the moment he open he eyes, he just ask that question.

Stephanie was silent for awhile. She doesn't know how to explain, beside she still shock about the kiss.

"He leave......" Stephanie said.

Jin was frowned and get up from his bed. He was running to Yin's room and saw nothing, he even realize that all Yin's stuff was not here anymore.

"He really leave......." Jin start tears up.

"He didn't even say goodbye to me...

How can he........ how can........"

Jin was crying and Stephanie hug him to calm him down.

"You can beg him Jin, maybe he will listen to you." Stephanie said.

"He will not....... I just said that I miss him, but he leave in right away. I think he didn't really love me. Maybe he love his life more than me" Jin said still crying.

Stephanie can't speak anymore, she doesn't know how to calm him and comfort him. She just keep hug Jin and give him a warmth.

----------------

Yin was arrived at his house. When he walking in the living room, suddenly his father come from his room.

His father was surprised and give a frowned look.

"You!!!! Why you come! It's not like place where you can come and leave like you want!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry... I have something to take care for these months. I'm sorry not to tell you earlier." Yin explain.

"Whatever!! I don't care your reason!! I just care your money, you have to paid for leave in six months"

"I'll work harder, I promise" Jin said in scared face.

His father just leave after give Yin some bills that he have to take care of. The amount of bills was not easy to pay. Yin breath and sigh.

"I'm really home...." He thought himself.

Yin was start working in night. He didn't work as a driver anymore. He just focus working in the café from now.

Suddenly Stephanie come to the café.

"Can we talk for awhile?" She ask Yin.

Yin take a break for awhile and sit with Stephanie.

"How was Jin? He is getting better right?" Yin ask.

"He was crying all day, he didn't eat and didn't come out from his room. He think that his brother didn't love him , so his brother leave him." Stephanie said.

Yin was sad to hear that, he doesn't want Jin get desperate like that.

"Can you force him? You are his girlfriend, how can you can't take care of him?" Yin said.

"Why you blame me? It's because of you.......Yin, please..... for Jin"

"I can't Steph"

"Do you like to see Jin like this? I don't know how to persuade him anymore, you know he have a hard heart, it difficult to move him in this situation."

Yin just keep show a worried face, he was worried about Jin, but he can't come back in Jin's house.

He doesn't know how to control his feeling towards Steph ,if he didn't stay away.

When his working done, he go to Jin's house. He was rushed to Jin's room when he arrived.

Yin saw his younger brother sit on the floor and put his knee in his head. Jin turned his head when he saw his brother.

"Hyung!" He shout.

Yin was kneel down in front of Jin.

"Why you don't eat, let's eat first" Yin said to Jin.

"Why you care? Why you come back? Is Stephanie force you? Is she bothering you so you came?" Jin ask.

"No, I come because I want to" Yin said.

"So why you leaving too?"

Yin doesn't give an answer.

"Please stay......... for me....... Please...." Jin said with tears in his eyes.