Author's Note

Hola Amigos,

First I want to thank all of you guys for giving my book a chance. Using your valuable time to read my book, it means a lot. Whether you stumbled or tripped and fell into my story, I'm still grateful, so thankyouuu *mwah*

Next in line; all characters and incidents come straight away from my messed up labyrinth of a brain. Yes the twisted psychotic cerebrum of mine.

Any characters, incidents and events (both are same) are purely fictitious. Any resemblance to characters, living or dead, oh and also undead  (you never know even vampires are real these days) are purely *sprinkling holy water* coincidental.

No animals were harmed during the writing (just kidding)with the exception of annoying mosquitoes and red ants*shrieks*. I'm allergic to those, so yeah, death is the only option. RIP!

IMPORTANT: this book is rated mature but there is NO sexual content since I'm not comfortable writing such intense scenes. But there's a lot of swearing and when I say lots, it means a ton a minute. So sorry to all the little innocent kids reading the book, I don't want to be a bad example*sigh*

Aaand my advance apologies for the grammatical errors in the story guys. Its my debut book, so you might understand... If you come across such errors please feel free to tell me, it'll be a great favor.

Once again, thankyou so much guys for reading my book in advance. Yup, for now that's all. Until then Adios

~A