GPS

Zee

   I grinned widely when I spot my best friend sitting at the table with a guy whose back was facing me.

"Zee!" Nicola exclaimed as I approached her open arms.

On our way to the hotel, I had texted her if we could meet up. I needed my best friend's comforting hug.

We pull back and I realize the boy sitting was…Luke himself. He smiled at me.

"Luke? Omg, you guys are dating? Aw." I said, sitting down.

"Oh you know Luke?" Nicola asked curiously.

"Yeah, he helped me with my bags when Reece didn't." I shrug.

"Reece, that idiot." Nicola murmured.

"So how's life in Korea? How'd you guys meet?" I ask, looking at Luke.

"I accidentally spilled wine on him. I was on the balcony. My cousins and I were having a drinking contest and they all finished their wine so I might've spilled mine out the balcony thinking it was clear, but then Luke walked out."

"And I got drenched in red wine." Luke added. "How did you and your boyfriend meet?"

"Wait, hold up. You have a boyfriend?"

Oh no, not again.

I went to answer her question, but he beat me to it.

"Of course, and I'm her boyfriend." Reece said.

I look up and saw he's watching me.

"Really? When did this happen?" Nicola gestures between Reece & I.

"There's nothing between us, Nic. Trust me or trust this baboon." I said, glaring daggers at Reece.

how did this idiot even find me?

"Let's go." Shooter demanded.

"Okay, bossy." I chuckle, ignoring him.

"Zee, either you come willingly or I drag you out."

I turn around, saying,"I'd like to see you try."

     ***

"Jerk." I mutter, walking ahead of Reece.

Reece had dragged me out, well… threw me over his shoulder. Everyone in the restaurant didn't do anything because they thought it was cute. Stupid, right? There's nothing cute about it.

"Where are you going?" Reece said, catching up with me.

Going somewhere you won't find me. But how did he find me there?

I managed to get rid of Reece through a crowd of people. I then saw a girl sitting in a corner, hugging herself …barefoot.
I look at my heels and fluffy white coat.

Oh…what the fudge.

I bought a sandwich and a soda before heading to her.

"Hi." I said kindly to her.

She shyly smiled back and I bend down, handing her the sandwich and drink.

"Thank you." She said happily before biting her sandwich. I nodded.

I took off my coat and put it over her freezing body and gave her my heels. It's better than walking barefoot. There might be glasses around here.

what about you? I ask myself.

I can walk barefoot for now. I'll get me new shoe wear soon.

"Bye!" I waved at her and she said thanks again, waving back at me.

I started my journey to no where. Barefoot. And I'm freezing.

Then suddenly it started raining.

I reached to get my phone when suddenly, I remember it was in my coat.

Oh no!

        »Reece«

GPS. Yeup that's how I tracked her down.

Here on my phone's screen, I could see Zee's bubble head moving to this street.

Ha, she thinks she can escape me? Think again Zee, think again.

I followed her using my phone. When I found her, she was being molested by a big bulky guy.

But big bulky guys don't stop me from wanting to kill them.

I grab the dude and punched him. One punch was enough to make him go to sleep.

I turn Zee around. Glad she was still wearing clothes. But she seems whiter if you ask me.

I was about to pull her in for a hug, worried sick about my love, but then it was a different face I saw.

"I-who are you?" I snap rudely.

I can't help it. I'm worried about Zee.

"I'm Ke-kea."

"Kea, is that your coat? And heels? Don't worry, I'm not taking them from you." I asked.

She stammered. "No, this pretty girl gave them to me."

Zee.

"Is there anything in the pockets?" I gesture to the pockets.

She reaches into her coat pocket, and her eyes widen a bit when she feels something. She pulls out Zee's phone.

That princess forgot her phone!

Damn.

Okay, think Reece! Think!

"Are you okay?" I ask her, looking at her to the ugly man.

She nodded. "Thank you for saving me."

"No need." I said before dragging the guy to a huge pipe. There were old ropes lying around the place. Lucky me.

I tied him to the pipe before taking a step back, admiring my work.

"you'll be fine?" I ask Kea who nodded.

I pull out 200 bucks and put it in her clenched fists. She looks at me.

"This will help you for a bit. be safe." I tell her before running off to find my love.

         ***

I searched everywhere for her. And I couldn't find her anywhere. If she had money on here, that's fine. she could buy new coat or shoes if she hasn't bought yet. It's raining and I hope she's fine.

There's a cross walk and when the cars stopped, I walk.

I look up and that's when I saw Zee walking under the rain. She was coming my way, she looked up.

I couldn't help but walk up straight to her, put my arms around her back and claimed her lips with mine.

  _____________

Vote & comment.

The next chapters there will be some action. We're almost done with the book.
Aw, so sad. Yea, okey, bye!