Porn and Prego

A/N- it was like 3 am when this was written. (not by me)

Sonya's POV

"You-" I chucked a cube of ice at Robert. "Stupid-" I beat my arms at his furry, white, muscly chest. "Bear!! I'm..." I cried and sniffled. "I'm pregnant, Robert."
He stifled a breath and grabbed my arms. I looked up, expecting him to be angry or something but I instead saw the hint of a smile. Then he grabbed me and laid me on the snow as we celebrated the beginning of our new life. Our new family...Pretty sure the new neighbors heard my moans......

---time skip---

I've decided to be a YouTuber! Sure, polar bears aren't...common, but maybe that will make me unique and interesting! Plus, we could really use the money for our baby. For my first video, I'm gonna do the boyfriend tag.
"Hey guys this is my new channel and I really hope you subscribe and enjoy this channel because I really really really need the money because I'm preeEEEEGGOO!!" I added a little giggle as Robert stepped into he frame.
We continued to do the tag, but we ended up not officially ending the video because we may have gotten distracted. Meaning Robert was distracted by my low cut v-line short dress....💦💦

---another time skip---

I've decided to quit YouTube and just do straight up porn!! YouTube was too much work and I don't understand how to edit...so I'm just gonna use my beautiful body to make me money. Remember kids, God has given all of us talents. My talent is to use a beautiful body to seduce my whole audience, especially Robert, who gets it irl every day. Being prego won't stop me...