News and Nudes

A/N: Someone helped me with this.

Momma Bear's POV

Sitting cozily in my igloo, I watched tv as the fish I had caught earlier that day continued to cook over the raging fire in the middle of my igloo. It was a quiet night, lonely to some, peaceful to me. I blinked unexpectedly as a text message lit up my phone screen. Leaning over my chair, I grabbed the phone and opened the message.
To my delightful surprise it was a picture...a nude picture with the caption
"you wanna??  💦🍆😍😍"
I blushed at the screen as a different form of hunger took over my senses and I forgot all about the fire. I responded quickly with
"you know it. Be here in five?👅👅🍆🍆"
I was excited as the text bubbles appeared right after the message sent.
"Ok I'll be there🍑"
I rushed up out of my seat and ran to the bathroom and changed into something more impressive. I heard the door knock and I nearly ran. Opening it, we didn't even wait till the door closed to start and we both forgot about protection. It was a night we would both regret.

Time Skip: later in the night

It was 4:38 a.m. I was violently shaken awake by my lover.
"WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE," he screamed.
Sleepily, I rubbed my eyes.
"what?" I said in a soft voice. I felt drops of water dripping from the ceiling.
"FIRE," he yelled, and grabbed my hand. Swiftly, we ran out of the igloo.  I watched as our igloo fell apart, all that was left was my over cooked fish.

--------------
What.

yeah I hope you realize this was a joke