CHAPTER TWELVE

Octavia sat in music class holding her violin in thought about what Hannah had said earlier. Shaking away the thought, she stood up and took the violin to the shack and dropped it. As she turned to leave,she suddenly start having a massive heartache. She heard her heart thumping loudly as if someone was beating a drum near by. She pressed her hand to her chest dropping off deep sharp breaths. She quickly grab her back,zipped it open,brought out her pill and took two at once with her shaky hands. She took a bottle of water and drank cringing down waiting to calm down.

Some seconds later,she stood up holding her backpack and sped out of the music class. She passed by Edward who was coming out from the gym with his teammates and head towards the exist.

"Octavia,wait up!" Edward yelled over to her but no answer.

Octavia didn't see nor hear Edward calling to her,all she heard was the intense beating of her heart. She threw her backpack on the car seat,got into the car and drove out of the school.

Edward watched by the lot as she drove off. He knew it was somehow connected to her illness cause he heard her intense heart rate. Instead of following her, he went back into the school worried trying to give her space.

    Octavia dashed into the Beacon hill general hospital and head towards the nurse station where she met a nurse.

"Excuse me nurse,"

The nurse looked up at her. "Yes,how may I help you?"

"I-I-I have a question." She said catching her breath with her hands placed on the counter. "I have a friend who had a heart problem but its gone but now the heartaches and dizziness are back. What do you think is wrong nurse?"

"Well,it could be anything. You need to bring your friend in for check up. Get an appointment with a doctor so we can know why the illness's back." The nurse said.

"Nurse,she's has a massive heartaches most of the time,can't you just tell me what's wrong. You see my friend has financial problem and can't come to the hospital cause they're poor that's why she sent me here to ask,so can you please help out? Is the heart problem back again?" She pleaded trying her best to make the nurse crack.

The nurse sighed. "I'm sorry but you need to see a doctor on that."

Octavia never wanted to see her doctor,but now she has no choice. "Can you please Paige me Dr Belle?"

"I'm afraid she's in an important meeting,but you can wait."

Octavia groaned silently in pain. "I can't wait!" She said passing the counter and headed for Dr Belle's office with the nurse following n shouting behind trying to stop her.

She slipped into the office just before the nurse could grab her hands. "Dr Belle,I need to talk to you." She yelled just to see Talia in the room with her doctor who turns out to be Tasha,one of the Alphas looking at her.

The nurse came in behind.
"I'm sorry, I tried to stop her."

Tasha nodded to the nurse. "It's okay. I'll take it from here." She said dismissing the nurse who turned and head out.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt ma'am but I really need to see Dr Belle." Octavia apologised to Talia who gave her a light smile.

Talia stood up and so did Tasha. "Its okay dear,we're already done." Talia said and turned to Tasha giving her a nod and a slight smile. "I believe you're busy, I'll see you later." She said and walked out.

Tasha who's known as Dr belle offered Octavia a seat before taking hers,crossing her legs with her hands dropped on her crossed legs hooked together.