CHAPTER NINE

"What do you mean by 'told him everything?' You mean you told a werewolf about me? Gladys Randolph?" Gladys glared at one of the hunters at the school drive way her thumbs hooked to her pant pocket.

The hunter couldn't dare to stare into Gladys deep crimson cold eyes glaring at him,as if it was going to burn into his body.

"You said give some and get some in return." The hunter tried to defend himself standing on his ground but deep inside he was trembling with fear cause he knows when Gladys angry like this she can do worse.

Gladys gave out a chuckle. "So you're now using my own words against me? You're saying it my fault right? How good of you."

Dwight stepped in before Gladys could do any worse. "You can see he's sorry,so just forget about this. Don't tell me you didn't share some information about yourself to that woman?"

"Yeah I did but not about me being a hunter...and how many times do I have to tell you not to butt into my business? Now stay out of it!" She snapped turning to Aiden the hunter. "Which way was he headed?"

"N-north." He managed to speak out.

"We better hurry, he's already on his way to the Bale's house." Sarah one of the hunters suggested.

Aiden sharply went down on his feet. "Please forgive me. I promise I won't do it again."

Gladys crunched down and smiled at him but didn't reach her heart. She took his hand raising it up as if to help him up.

Aiden smiled. "Thank you,thank you!" He said but then Gladys sharply removed a pocket knife and stroked it into his right palm to the ground. Aiden gave out a loud cry as Gladys moved the knife about in his palm bolting it to the ground.

"You better hope we catch him or I'll do worse than this." She said standing up without removing the knife. "And this goes to all of you,if you defy me you'll all face my wrath!" She warned. "Let's go." She added and walked into their black van.

Dwight kneeled down and gently removed the knife from Aiden's palm. He brought out his white handkerchief and wrapped it around the wound and helped Aiden up. "Get that treated first thing when we get home." He said.

They got into the van and drove out of the school with a screech of tyres.

Luckily for them,the werewolf was just pulling over at the curb when they caught up with him. As he got out,Gladys  brought out a bow and arrow,lased it with some kind of liquid and aimed at the werewolf. The arrow went straight into his back almost piercing into his heart. With a groan the werewolf loosed consciousness and collapsed at the curb. When Gladys saw this, they zoomed off convinced that the werewolf was dead.

    Talia and Edward were at the living room watching horror film with the light switched off so they could enjoy it. With the only two of them at home,Talia prepared some popcorns. The horror film was titled 'Massachusetts chainsaw',after that 'Saw' was played. They ate popcorn in horror as they watched.

Few minutes later,the door bell rang. Talia and Edward both turned to the door in unison. She removed her 3D shade pausing the film then stood up and head towards the door after switching on the light.

"Who might that be?" She thought out loud.

"Maybe a chainsaw man came to murder us." Edward said lightly.

Talia chuckled. "Very funny,but have you forgotten that I have claws and fangs while his own is just a chainsaw." She said then opened the door and the werewolf fell on the pouch with a thud panting heavily.

Edward quickly stood up and sped towards them and saw Talia's shocked face. He turned to the direction and saw a guy maybe in his early twenties or middle on the pouch arrow stocked in his back.