CHAPTER TWO

That same night,the hunters were chasing a werewolf in the woods with the hunting dogs barking and leading the way. Bullet of tranquilizer and arrows were being shut at him continuously as he ran from tree to tree into the bushes and out trying to escape them. At last they lost track of him.
The werewolf finally reached a warehouse in the woods where the werewolf packs normally had their meeting. The warehouse was four hundred kilometers away from the Bale's house. Three alphas were there,each with their packs discussing on the issues about the hunters. The alphas were standing around a huge round table each occupying their space facing Abraham,a man in his early forties, with a dark long hair with his face as gentle as a dove and calls himself the man of peace.
"So what do you suggest we do? We should go into hiding while our betas get slaughtered?" Abraham asked
"No. We should stand and fight. I can't sit around and watch while my betas get killed. Maybe you guys can but not me." Tasha a woman in her late thirties with tan skin said. Her brown - dark hair falls perfectly on her shoulder with her deep crimson eye glaring at Abraham.
Ernest a man also in his early forties with bald hair,his eyes as cold as ice,his body so build it would take a bulldozer to put him down made a mild sound in his throat then dropped his hands on the table. "And what about Edward Bale?" He asked with his deep hoarse voice. "Shouldn't we get rid of him before he exposes us all?"
"You know the leader won't allow that. Remember he still has time to control his shift." Tasha said turning his suggestion down.
"Then I'll take my pack and go into hiding ,it better than getting killed." Ernest said.
Abraham gave him a side long look"I know we don't get along well,but this is a threat to all werewolves so we got to either hide together or stand and fight together. Either way we're in this together" he reasoned.
"Ah ho!" A howl came from outside. They all turned to the sound of the leaders howl. A black wolf with red eyes walked through the open doorway. Only the leader of the werewolves can shape shift and howl loudly it could be heard everywhere by the packs. The howl is a signal send to the packs to know the exact location of the leader.
The wolf stood there looking at the alphas as the rest of her packs came running in including Jacob except for Edward. All the alphas eyes dimmed red,the omegas blue while the betas golden yellow,then she the wolf slowly transformed to human and there stood Talia. One of her pack member brought a long black coat and spread on her which she wore. They all gave her way as she went to the head table and faced the rest of the alphas,with Abraham standing across of her while tasha by her left side across of Ernest.
"So who among you want to kill my son?" Talia asked with a cold voice then turned to Ernest. "If you want to get rid of my son,you have to go through me"
"I'm not scared of you...if he's going to get us all exposed,it better to get rid of him." Ernest fearlessly said.
Talia angrily jumped on Ernest"you should be scared!" She slashed her claws into Ernest face. She got to her feet as Ernest coughed out blood. Jacob handed Talia a handkerchief which she used to clean the bloody hand. It took Ernest a bit time before he could heal because a scratch from the leader takes time to heal."well who else want to get rid of my son?" She asked but no one answered. She turned to Ernest"be glad I didn't kill you"
They were interrupted when the werewolf ran into the warehouse and fell to the ground panting heavily with two arrows stuck in his back.
"The hunters" Abraham shrieked,"they want us all dead!"
"That won't happen. We're going to make peace with them but if they don't accept our proposal..." Talia head towards the wounded werewolf and bent down"then like Tasha said, we stand and fight for our cause." She added pulling out the arrows from his back. She took his hand into hers and took away his pain in order for him to heal quickly then stood up and turned to Ernest again.
"As for Ernest if you like to go into hiding you can take your packs and leave. We save those who want to be saved...but for the rest of us we stand and fight."
"We'll take up your offer. This meeting is over. Let's go." Abraham said and head out with his packs,same goes for Talia and Ernest. They all went to their separate ways.
Talia took a deep breath and heaved out a sigh."That went well." she said. For years she has been trying to be in control of herself in order to make the other packs respect her.
"You did good,T." Jacob said
Talia let out a light smile. "We all better head home." She said as she started off to the exist with the packs.