CHAPTER FIVE

"Edward Bale, sixty six(66) year old who died last year from stroke." Dean,one of the hunters said handing the death certificate and some files of Edward bale he printed out from the internet to Gladys.

She collected the files and looked them out one at a time. "This can't be right. Edward Bale has to be alive,the werewolf was sure of it." She said unbelievably. "Are you saying I got fooled by a mere beta?" She added angrily.

"That's right. Maybe he knew you'll eventually kill him that why he gave you a false info or maybe that dead man is really the Edward he knew." Dwight who has been standing there cut in with a mocking smile.

Gladys turned to Dean and threw the papers at him. "Go through it again!" She snapped. Dean quickly packed the papers and head out of the room.

"You know mother,you're too harsh. Why can't you accept the fact that you lost?"

Gladys smirked. "Oh you're wrong son. I've never accepted any defeat. The werewolves won't even see us coming when we take them down."

"Then why don't you look for their leader? Heard it a woman." Dwight said.

"Yeah after we find Edward Bale. I think he's the key to everything. He has to mean something for the beta to say his name."

"But...."

"I'm going to find him Dwight." She cut him off. "I'm going to do everything in my power to find the Godforsaken werewolf." She angrily said and walked out of the room shutting the door behind her.

Dwight gave out a sigh,rolling his eyes wondering what to do with this mother of his. He head to the bathroom,took a shower and came out few minutes later,dressed up and went to meet the rest downstairs.

    Edward got off Jacob's car when he packed at the parking lot in school.

"Heard you guys are writing test today, good luck." Jacob said shutting his car door.

"Please do I look like I need luck?" Edward gave out a light smile.

"Everybody need luck. Even supernatural being like us."

Edward sighted Octavia getting off her car alone. "Excuse me brother,the lady calls." He said and started toward Octavia.

Octavia was locking her car when Edward suddenly came and hug her. She almost shrieked.

"Hey," He said smiling as they pulled away but it vanished when he saw Octavia looking dumb. "What's wrong?" He asked curiously

"Nothing."

He cupped her face. "I know something's up. It written all over your face." He peered into her eyes. "Now tell me what's wrong?"

Octavia took a deep breath. "I'm just not use to the whole PDA stuff."

Edward gave out a laugh. "What are you? Are you even in the 21st century or what?"

"Are you like mocking me or what?"

"No,sorry. You're just funny."
Octavia started off but he held her back. "So let's say you're not into the whole PDA(public display of affection) but that doesn't mean you don't want to." He said

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'll teach you. I'll help you get use to it." He said as he held out a hand and gave her a smile. "Trust me."

Octavia reluctantly hooked her hand to his and gave him a light smile then they walked into the school building. Everybody in the hallway were starring at them wondering when they became a thing.