Jimin shuffled on his seat; moving from one side to another trying to get a better view of the new student who caught his eyes on first sight.

"Damn it, Namjoon. Move your big head!" Jimin hissed, receiving no respond from Namjoon who doesn't bother moving from his position at all.

"Boys, wipe your drool. We'll be having another transfer student after Miss Hyemin. Introduce yourself, new girl." Professor Kim stood aside, folding her hands as she waited for her to speak.

The girl showed her lovely eyesmile, her hands on her back; tapping the tip of her feet shyly on the floor; swaying left to right. The boys had already lose to her visual. They were staring at her with hearts in their eyes, already deciding the date and place they will be getting married.

"The name is Im Hyo In from Gangnam." She finished her short and clear introduction. The class exploded in cheers and applause, distracting Jungkook's attention from his phone screen. He was too into bothering Hyemin that he didn't notice a new girl had enter the class.

He lifted his head for a short 3 seconds before going back to texting, "Another new girl, rude girl is still prettier than her." Jungkook shrugged, voicing his opinion without thinking twice.

---

"Miss Hyemin, it's almost six! Have you even take a shower yet?" Mrs. Jung shouted from the kitchen, flipping the frying eggs.

Hyemin tied her hair into a messy bun, tucking the extra strand between her thick hazel brown hair.

"Done! And today's concept is, the library girl beside the window!" She made a V sign under her chin, wriggling her eyebrows at her own reflection.

Hyemin didn't want to look like she dressed up just because Jungkook invited her to hang out, but because he had told her that his other six friends will be there, too, she didn't want to look like some chicken that just jumped out from its cage.

A baby blue blouse tucked in pearl white long skirt. Hyemin spun a complete circle, happy with her choice of fashion. She was satisfied at her FIRST ever attempt on dressing herself up for the year. She didn't dress up often. But once she does, she's very straight with the concept set for that day.

She took her last and most important thing, phone, and head out of the room. Mrs. Jung gave her surprising look, making Hyemin's confidence droop quickly.

"W-what? Do I look weird?" Hyemin scratch her nape.

Mrs. Jung shook her head, running over to Hyemin and grabbing her by her shoulders, giving it a shake.

"Darling, are you sure you're not going on a date? You look mesmerizing!" She spun Hyemin around, monitoring her from head to toe.

"Heh, I tried." Hyemin grinned, feeling embarrassed from being complimented.

Mrs. Jung pushed Hyemin towards the door, pulling out a black box from the shoes shelves. Hyemin raised an eyebrow. She picked up the unfamiliar box and opened it.

"Mom, I don't remember buying this shoes—"

Hyemin stared at the shoes on the box. A brand new, plain white but fashionable shoes lied in it there elegantly.

"Look at you, this is why you should dress up often. It's the shoes your aunt gave you last Christmas, you didn't even look at it again after opening it for once."

Hyemin nodded slowly, her mouth forming an 'O'. She put on the shoes, which surprisingly fits just right on her feet.

"Now go, you're VERY late if you spin another round." Mrs. Jung pushed Hyemin out of the house, waving at her daughter proudly.

With her jumpy steps, Hyemin reached the bus stop faster than she expected. She turned on her phone the moment she get seated to check the address that Jungkook had sent. A paragraph of text greeted her, resulting her to almost drop her phone on the dirty ground.

Hyemin groaned internally, wondering what kind of nonsense is Jungkook up to this time.

From: Jeon Jungkook

J

Ju

Jun

Jung

Jung H

Jung Hy

Jung Hye

Jung Hyem

Jung Hyemi

Jung Hyemin

Jung Hyemi

Jung Hyem

Jung Hye

Jung Hy

Jung H

Jung

Jun

Ju

J

Hyemin pinched the bridge of her nose, "Is he really that free?"

To: Jeon Jungkook

What the hell are you doing?

She shook her head, relaxing her back on the seat when her phone notification chirped.

From: Jeon Jungkook

I'm bored. When will you arrive?

Hyemin typed down her reply, informing Jungkook that the bus will arrive around 10 minutes later at the address he sent. She exit the message, turning on her monthly favorite song by Rheehab, her all-time favorite underground singer. Hyemin spent most of her free time looking for underrated singers and their songs, which soon became her daily task.

Closing her eyes and enjoying the singer's voice whispering into her ears, Hyemin almost missed her stop. She had to rush over to the bell, almost tripping on herself.

'What a nice day.' Hyemin let out a heavy sigh when she finally get off the bus.

After going through countless alleys, Hyemin was sure she had arrived at the right place. But she couldn't believe the building right before her eyes, which was said to be Jungkook's 'house'. She gulped upon the sight,

'This is not a house, it's one damn mansion.'

Hyemin gritted her teeth, dialing Jungkook's number without thinking twice. The moment he picked up the phone, Hyemin was ready to curse the hell out of him.

"You! I knew it, you're lying again. Lord, I can't believe I fell for your trap. You're laughing somewhere in the bushes now aren't you? Come out, now."

The other line was silent for a while, before a bunch of laughter followed after the silence. Hyemin squinted her eyes, frowning.

'I knew it.'

"Calm down, milady. I'll be there soon." Jungkook spoke calmly before ending the call.

Hyemin was expecting him and his little gang to show up behind the bushes, but surprised herself instead when the huge gate fell opened, revealing someone familiar, someone she knows very well, Jeon Jungkook.

"Jungkook? T-t-this is your house? Haha... no way, right? Right?" Hyemin laughed as a drop of cold sweat escaped her forehead. Before she could continue her blabbering any longer, she was dragged by Jungkook, into the mansion that still seemed unreal to Hyemin.