008

"Welcome!" The staffs greeted when the bell on the door rung as Hyemin entered the café. Hyemin loved the cheerful mood of the café. All the staffs were working hard on the first day of the café's opening. Though the thought only last for less than five seconds when Hyemin quickly approached the counter, her eyes glued at the menu above the counter.

"I'll have one ca-"

"One caramel macchiato, please."

A voice interrupted. Hyemin shut her eyes and bit her lower lips, who was it that cut in while she was ordering something? She turned her head at the rude man and was ready to stab the man with her arrow-like words, but after seeing the face of the person that interrupted her, Hyemin froze on the spot, her jaw drop.

That black hair with his fringe almost covering half of his eyes, a piercing on his ear and that one and only jerk face. It's no other than 'the' Jeon Jungkook.

"I know I'm handsome, but please stop staring. It's really uncomfortable." Jungkook spoke in monotone, his eyes looking elsewhere.

"Excuse you, I'm not staring at you. And what did you said? Handsome? Dream on." Hyemin snickered and shook her head,

"One caramel macchiato for me too, please. Thank you." Hyemin said and smiled at the staff.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, seeing how Hyemin's personality changes from 100 to 0 real fast.

"Alright. Please take a seat while waiting." The staff smiled in return, placing her pen down after jotting down their orders.

"Are you secretly my fan? Why are you copying what I ordered?" Jungkook smirked, slowly walking over to the chair in the corner. Hyemin scrunched her nose, walking ahead of Jungkook, not forgetting to bump harshly into his arms.

"I order what I want."

The both of them took their seats on a different table, silently waiting for their drinks to come. Neither of them wanted to sit in the same table with each other. Not even once the thought of it had crossed their mine.

As it's a newly opened cafe, the place was crowded with people. Even in the very corner of the café. In a blink of an eye, all of the seats were taken.

The bell of the café rung once again, revealing a couple in their early 20s. The two of them took a while to search for a seat just to find nothing but taken seats.

The girl bit her lips, tugging her boyfriend by the end of his shirt, "Let's go to somewhere else, it's full in here."

"Are you sure? I thought you really wanted to come here?" The boyfriend said, loud enough for Jungkook and Hyemin to hear.

Jungkook hissed at Hyemin who were having fun dreaming with her eyes opened, swinging her legs left and right.

"Jung Hyemin, come and sit here!"

Hyemin gave him a tight-lipped smile before rolling her eyes, "Never."

The couple who witnessed the scene looked at them with a puzzled expression. What the hell are they doing in public?

"Come.And.Sit.Here.NOW."

Jungkook glared. Hyemin who had noticed that the couple had been staring at them since a while ago coughed uncomfortably before plopping down on the chair in front of Jungkook, groaning internally.

Why is 'the' Jungkook being polite and giving seats to other people all of a sudden?

"Thank you," the girl smiled, "By the way, are you both dating? You guys look cute together." she giggled and sat down on the empty seats.

Are you both dating? You guys look cute together.

The sentences rung in Hyemin ears repeatedly. It got louder and louder and she eventually snapped out and slammed on the table, standing up.

"NO! NEVER!"

Hyemin shouted, drawing the customers and staffs' attention. She let out a cough and apologized, then turned back to the woman,

"I'm sorry for that. But well, we're not da-"

"Yes, we are," Jungkook interrupted. "We're dating."