Wolf Blood: Heat

Começar do início

"Are you sure? Because as soon as both of our perverted and sexually frustrated wolves take over, there will be no turning back."

"I'm sure." I replied softly, looking up at her.

"Alright, then let your wolf take over." She said with a smirk.

With that, we shifted...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The next morning*

"Good morning baby." Kate said while she ran her hand through my coat. Turns out that I won't be able to shift back for awhile after mating. Kate can, I can't.

I lifted my head and looked at her.

"You'll be able to shift soon, but I'm going to be honest with you. You are not going to be able to walk."

I let out a huff.

Hehe... we gots a little carried away while you were dormant.

'Damn you'

"So, until you can walk again. I will carry you wherever you want to go. Are you hungry?" She said with a caring smile.

I wagged my tail once.

"Okay," she said with a chuckle before getting up and then picking me up. She stood on one foot and opened to door with the other. "Does mac and cheese sound good? I know it's your favorite."

I wagged my tail. The cooks here make the best food, mac and cheese being the best of all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
*After breakfast*

"Hey kate, can I talk to you for a minute?" Kate's sister Alex asked.

"Luka can hear it." She said while running her hand through my coat.

"Okay then, there are over 100 rouges on our territory line that are about to attack, and you are the strongest and the best fighter so we need you. Plus it's your pack. You have to protect it." Alex said in a ramble, visibly shaking with anxiety.

Kate looked at me with a cold expression that soon softened as I looked at her with eyes full of worry.

"I'll be there as soon as I can, but I want ten guards protecting her." She ordered Alex, snapping at her.

Alex nodded before shifting and running out the door, mind linking the guards.

"I'll be back, okay?" She said with a sad smile.

I whimpered and she hugged me around my neck before picking me up and bringing me to some safe room. It was filled with ten guards as she asked.

"I promise you that I will be back." She said while holding the sides of my head with her hands, looking me in the eyes before kissing in between my ears then shifting to go fight.

'Please be safe...' I mind linked her as she bolted out of the room. The guards shutting and bolt locking the door as soon as she left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Kate

I left Luka in the safe room, fighting every urge in me to stay and protect her.

My wolf and I bolt to the smell of the rouges as my powers start to take over my wolf, and I see my pack warriors in a scattered line in front of the rouges. I walk past them into the 40 yard space in between us, ready to lead my pack to battle. I scan my eyes through the rouges to see if there was a super, luckily there wasn't so now... it's game time.