Chapter 5

Chapter 5

As soon as Luke exited the limo with a girl holding his hand, chaos erupted.

Let's just say some fans don't like to share their idols.

"Luke you have a girlfriend?!"

"Luke you have to marry me!"

"I love you! Don't love her, love me!"

Their screaming buzzed my ears and I gripped Luke's hand involuntarily. I hated when people stared and now around 200 teens had their eyes on me. Security guards guided us-well tried to- through the fans, but they were trying to grab Luke, or touch him. It seemed as if their purpose in life was to be able to lay their fingers on his skin.

Who could possibly like this arrogant pig?

Due to all this shoving, I was being pulled as well from fans. Luke's hand tightened on mine, and I suddenly felt very faint.

Ah claustrophobia, we me meet again.

Immediately, once the panic settled in, I began wheezing. The world was spinning and I felt as if I would faint any moment now. Shakes overcame my body, and I guess Luke noticed since he turned around. By the look on his face, he definitely understood about my current condition.

Luke cursed and muttered something to the security, who then literally started pushing through the crying fans.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, we entered the airport. Immediately I was engulfed with the familiar smell of fresh air and I collapsed onto my knees. Luke knelt next to me and then the unthinkable occurred. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

Let's just say that I get it now why he has so many girls willing to be with him. He pretty much has the talent of hugging. If there was an award for Best Hugger, he would win it.

Maybe it was my loss of air, or my dizziness, but for some reason, I hugged back. As quickly as the moment began, thats how quickly it ended.

"Why am I touching you?" Luke muttered, pulling away as we both stood up.

"Way to ruin the moment, Brooks."

And even though he probably won't ever admit this, I swear, I saw a small smile creep onto his face.

And that made me smile as well, even though I had no idea why.

**
This plane ride could not possibly get any worse.

I was currently sandwiched between Jasmine and Beau, who were adoringly staring at each other right over me.

"I love you more." Jasmine giggled, blushing.

"No, I love you more." Beau smiled.

Cue the vomit.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed which I was extremely grateful for. At least I would have a distraction from the 21st century Romeo and Juliet around me.

"I heard about the airport. Are you okay? Take a picture with Luke and put it on Instagram. -Mrs. Denise."

Man, she really does see everything.

I inwardly groaned as I realized I had to now take a picture with my arch enemy. Turning around, I saw that Luke was to my right, by the window. The seat next to him was empty, since Skip had decided to go and flirt with the flight attendant.

This money I get from this job better be worth all this suffering.

Mumbling little curses, I literally had to climb my way over Beau, since he refused to lose eye contact with his girlfriend. This caused me to trip on his foot and land head first in Luke's lap.

I was wrong. This trip could get worse. WAY worse.

Brushing my shirt off, I sat down on the chair next to Luke-who was laughing his head off- with the rest of my dignity.

"Shut up." I growled, crossing my arms.

Once his laughter had died down, he bore the dead expression he always had around me. "Please tell me why you are sitting next to me. Take your time of course, I love spending time with you." His words with soaked with sarcasm.

"Mrs Denise want us to take a photo together and put it on Instagram." I muttered.

"Joy." He exclaimed, rolling his eyes.

"We just have to act like we actually like each other. Trust me, that will be he hardest thing I will ever have to do." Not wanting to waste time, I grabbed my phone and turned on the camera, putting on my fake smile. Luke, unable to even bear a small smile, decided to use another technique.

He closed his eyes and kissed my cheek, waiting for me to snap the photo, but I was momentarily frozen. Why did I feel sparks?

Ignoring the feeling, I hastily snapped the picture. When the 'click' was heard, Luke immediately pulled away.

I wiped my cheek. "Don't want to catch your 'Asshole Syndrome'." I answered Luke's' questioning expression.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"I can ask the same about you."

Two can play at this game.

"Easy question. Your a smart ass with a big mouth." He sneered.

"And you're a player that goes through women faster than lightning strikes."

I stood up, about to return to my seat when I saw Jasmine and Beau having a very intimate contact with their lips.

Luke glanced at his brother before casually saying. "You can stay here; unless you want to have a front row seat of my brother's attempt to make babies."

I shuddered at the thought of that, before sitting down again. "Why are you suddenly nice? Don't you want to see me suffer?"

"I think sitting next to me is torture enough." He placed his earphones in his ears, completely ignoring me.

Rude.

I yanked the earbuds out, causing him to give a little squeal, shocked

"What is your problem?" He yelled and I started laughing hysterically.

"You screamed like a girl." I said in between laughs.

"Maybe you should head back to Beau and Jasmine." Luke stated, giving me a glare.

"Oh someone is grumpy." I said in a baby voice. "Not a pretty enough girl on this plane to make out with?"

"Exactly. Instead I'm stuck with ugly people like you." Luke smirked, and before placing his earphones back he added. "If you pull then out again, I will personally drag you back to make-out couple over there."

I gulped.

What a lovely 13 hour flight this would be.

**
Djiaofkwigkeoajrjjr my ex is gonna be the end of me-.-

Comment vote and subscribe! Hope u enjoy it! Wove you my beautiful unicorns xo