He shivered as he felt the new presence getting closer and closer every second. He closed his eyes shut and prepared for the worst.....

But instead...

The small bean felt a hand pat his head, and then something sat next to him...

"Storms are quite scary, aren't they?"

The Cantonese blinked a few times and then slowly uncovered his head, still trembling. His eyes met with some extremely weird light blue ones, and suddenly, he didn't feel so afraid...

The man before him looked very interesting, though he could of sworn he saw him before. His hair was a weird mix of light blond and-... wait, was that pink? Light pink... huh... interesting.

The British man giggled slightly and ruffled the boy's auburn hair.

"Don't worry about me, I won't harm you" He gave him a warm smile and then continued. "Say, what's your name?" The child just looked at him, confused.

What the hell is he saying?!

".....I-I can't understand you" he shyly said in almost a whisper, but the man heard...

But what the fuck did he say? It was the European's turn to be confused. After a moment of silence, he had an idea.

He pointed at himself in a poor attempt to let the young boy know his name. "Oliver-" He slowly pronounced every syllable separately, hoping it wouldn't be too much of a complicated name for the young Asian.

Fortunately, he understood what the other was attempting to inform and was able to repeat the name in an almost perfect accent. Now it was his turn...

"T-Tai Yang Chun"

"....... how about I just call you "Chap"?"

Though he had no idea what the slightly pink haired man tried to say, he nodded energetically.

Who was this man?

Why was he so familiar?

Why was he here?

It wasn't until the second lighting strike when he saw it...

Oliver was wearing a red coat...

And it triggered a f U CKING WAR FLASHBACK OH SHIIIIIIIIIT MAXIMUM OVAHDRAAIVE THIS IS NOT A SIMULATION I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A SIMULATION WE'RE ABOUT TO ENTER THE TWILIGHT ZONE AHHHHHHHH

FLISHBICK

"B-Big brother... "

" Not now, idiot! I got business"

"I-I'm very scared..."

"I SAID NOT NOW!"

"OW! "

The Chinese sighed and walked away from his pathetic excuse for a brother. It was true, he had business. Wars don't win themselves, do they?

Oh, also, he smacked the shit outta him incase you were wondering

Yeah, I'm a terrible author, fight me

-

" B-BIG BROTHER, WHERE ARE YOU?"

The small boy wandered around looking for his brother. What he didn't know was that around him, hundreds of soldiers were brutally killing their enemies in a battle which would define-

Actually, what was the entire point of the Opium Wars? I mean... I know it has something to do with Chinese people smokin crack and England not being able to pay their tea but the more I read about it, the more confusing it gets.__.