xx.

For once in my life, everything was worth it.

To the one who's hard to get,

       I never thought I'd spend so much time waiting for a person who barely cares about my existence, but thank you. Why? Why am I thankful? It's because every time I look at you I see myself the way a person sees himself in the mirror. There's just something within me that I'd like to discover through loving you and I found myself uncontrollably fond of falling in love with you as much as I would eventually learn to love myself.

       So thank you. Two years and counting I'd like to thank you for making me wait still because otherwise I would have taken you for granted. Thank you for making me wait to see you everyday because otherwise I wouldn't know the excitement of loving someone like you.

       Thank you for rejecting me everytime I tried to make amends about mistakes I never did because otherwise I wouldn't be prepared for the mistakes I would do when we were together at last. Thank you for rejecting all the effort I exerted otherwise I wouldn't know what it's like to please the girl I love. I wouldn't know you so much better if you gave yourself just like that.

       Thank you for ignoring all the letters I wrote, all the messages I sent, all the words I told you everytime I felt like I needed to speak my heart out because otherwise I wouldn't know what it was like to tell the girl I love how much I love her. I would've been terrible at communicating with you if you made yourself so easy.

       Thank you for making it hard for me otherwise I wouldn't be wanting to face something everyone has always been so afraid of and that's commitment. Everything was made so hard for me and I thank you for that because otherwise I would still be afraid to voice out every single feeling I ever felt surge through me and I think that's just the reason why I both want you and need you so bad.

       I would have been just like everyone else, if not for you. I would have spent less time with you at all, thinking you're an easy girl when turns out you're not. I fell in love with someone so difficult but just as easy to love, and I am thankful. Because otherwise I wouldn't have known myself better. I wouldn't have seen my reflection, the other part of me if it was that easy. I wouldn't have dug deeper, and I would have ended right there because everything was so easy.

       So if you're reading this, the one who's so hard to get, I thank you for making me love you deeper everyday. Without you I wouldn't be the person I am today, and you may still be the hardest one to get right now, but don't believe I'm giving up on you just because I wrote a stupid letter. This just means I love you even more. Thank you, because for once in my life everything I did was worth it