v.

"You feel like a poet bleeding words to write her poetry beautiful as her."

To you who loves,

     Yes you do. Yes you love her. And you've got so many reasons to prove it. Your chest beats so intensely whenever you see her and you feel like your heart's about to pop out. You feel so many metaphors and similes and cliches wandering around your mind. It feels just like the wind in your hair, and riding the bus, and eating your favorite food, and eating ice cream on a summer noon, and dancing to the beat of your favorite music, and singing your favorite song.
     You feel the blood pulsing through your veins, and you find your mind going crazy with the metaphors, always thinking of her, and your dreams filled with beautiful imagery of her, and your knees buckling, and your palms sweaty whenever she's around. It feels like smoking your favorite cigar. You breathe in and you breathe out, just as how breathing is wonderful with her. It feels like drinking your favorite alcohol. The taste of her love is so good.
     You love, and you wanna do it everyday for the rest of your life. See the color of her eyes, the shape of her nose, the size of her feet, the autumn in her hair, the way she walks the walk, talks the talk, the way her teeth form that brilliant summer smile. You wanna do it even if she gets fat, even if she gets pimples, or even if she has an awkward sense of humor, or even if she gets sick with cancer, or gets retarded, or broke, or ugly.
     You feel like it's friday night when you're with her. It feels like hanging out with your best friend, or playing your favorite video game. It feels just like watching the beautiful city lights at dawn. You feel like a poet bleeding words to write poetry beautiful as her, a knight in shining armor trying to save words, a writer trying so hard to scribble words until the simple act of moving your pen becomes breathing. You feel like an artist painting your love, and a scientist trying so hard to explain what you feel for her.
     You have so much more reasons why you love, though she just doesn't feel the same way.
     That's what makes you special. Your intentions are true. You feel it. Yes you do. You want to see her happy without wanting anything in return. You won't regret a single thing, because you love her. Simple as that.