Chapter 7

"So, what do we want tonight people?" Jeremy stands by the door flicking on a jacket.

"V." Crystal nearly yells out from the bedroom.

I raise my eyebrow at Jeremy, knowing of the reputation of v isn't my only concern, the fact that it's at least an hour's drive down the highway at top speed was the main issue.

"What's v?" Patrick asks.

"V is a place where vamps can go for a good time, a really good time."

Crystal emerges from the bedroom.

"You can pick your selection from the dance floor below, pay a fee and the staff will go and invite the person up for happy fun time with you." Crystal gushes.

"Do you mean feeding?"

"Among other things." Jeremy mutters.

Patrick gets a bit of a panicked look on his face, he might have had it a couple of times now, but I think he is still very nervous about it.

"Pleeeasse Jeremy?" Crystal hangs off his jacket lapels, looking up at him.

I am sure he is getting the eyelashes being fluttered at him. He sighs.

"Fine. You guys coming or doing something else?"

"What do you think?"

I look at Patrick who just shrugs at me.

"Come on, you never know, you might like it." Crystal says bringing out the big guns, the puppy dog eyes and the pout.

"Uh yeah, sure."

Crystal claps her hands excitedly, happy that she got her own way.

"Well if we are going we should leave now, it will take ages to get there."

We follow Jeremy and Crystal through the club, the music pumping loudly, the strobe light flickering away. The humans danced on the dance floor, tightly packed in the centre. The smell of the sweat heavy in the air, the blood mixing into it making it an intoxicating combination. I could see Jeremy held Crystals hand tight, holding her back from the dance floor, knowing she would just go in there and feed if she could. We reached the next bouncer who stood by a little opening leading to the stairs, he nods at us as we pass through, moving quickly to the top of the stairs.

I grin as I look at Patrick's shocked expression. I knew the women up here wore very little. Hot pants and bikinis, if you're lucky.

"Wait till you see what lies past the next door." I whisper to him.

His shocked expression turns to a little grin as we wait for Jeremy to pay the woman. Another woman takes us to the balcony, patiently waiting for us to make our selection. Patrick watches the humans, I can see his eyes darken, the blackness of his eyes obvious with the flicking lights.

"What do you think?"

He looks at me. "I don't know, did you want to... you know, with one of them?"

I shrug. "I'm cool either way."

He still looks unsure about it.

"How about we get a chicky and see how things go."

"Uh yeah ok."

Turning back out to the crowd he picks one out, deciding on a brunette, petite frame. Jeremy and Crystal had already made their selection, patiently waiting for us. The staff member rushes off down the stairs to collect our choices whilst another one ushers us to our booths. It is more lit in here, the brown and the cream colours giving the room a false sense of warmth. I am grateful when Jeremy and Crystal are put into one booth and we are put into another further down the room. Don't want to hear that.

"Would you like any drinks?"

"Couple of beers wouldn't go astray." Patrick looks like he's about to pass out.

"Send in a bucket of them, our friend may want to join us." I say with a grin.

She grins back at me, nodding and wanders off.

"Try and relax and don't gape when the waitress brings our drinks in, ok?"

"Um, ok."

He didn't understand what I meant, but as soon as the waitress brought in the bucket of beer and ice, he understood. She wore nothing but platform stilettos and a G-string.

"Wow." he gasped as she left the room. "Did you see the..." then he stopped short, looking at me. "Sorry."

I grin as I push him back onto the soft fabric lounge, climbing onto his lap.

"It is why we are here, this is the reason for this club, to feed and have sex."

The staff member appears at the door, gesturing for the woman to join us, closing the door behind us. She looks a little unsure, timid.

"Hi. I'm Lilly, this is my boyfriend Patrick."

"Carlene." she says barely audible.

"Did you want a beer?" I say pulling one out, offering it to her.

"Thanks."

She takes it and starts drinking it rather fast. I get two more out and pass one to Patrick. Have you entered her mind? he looks at me. She doesn't know, does she? Of course not, do you think she would willingly come up here, knowing what our intention is? So get her drunk then feed or the other? What do you want Patrick? He looks at her, a little smirk curls into the corner of his mouth. I could understand it; she is very pretty. The dress hangs low over her chest, revealing her cleavage, firm and very tantalizing. Her long brown hair curls down to her chest, the sweat soaks the edges around her face. I scull the last of the beer and dump it in the bucket. Her blue eyes widen as I sit down beside her, pulling her hair off her shoulder.

"No stress Carlene. Just relax."

I can hear her heart pound, it's almost deafening. A lock of hair loosens; I pull it back behind her ear. In seconds she is kissing me, which was a bit of a shock, I hadn't expected her to move so quickly. I hear something smash and instantly snap my head to the noise. Patrick had dropped his beer, now splattered all over the floor, him apologising and trying to pick up the pieces. Carlene giggles and her heart rate relaxes. I shake my head with a grin, getting up to get a towel from the cupboard, dumping it out on the floor.

"Do you think that you can hold the next one without dropping it, or shall I get you a Sippy cup?"

"Ha-ha funny girl."

I hand another beer to the girl, not nearly drunk enough. I know I could lull her but the last time I tried it I failed miserably. It took a while for her to get to a point where she was drunk enough not to notice what we were doing. By that stage she was a giggling mess, down to her knickers and lavishing attention equally upon the both of us. Patrick thoroughly enjoyed watching her remove my dress, kissing my body all over, slurping beer off my body. Great, I thought, going home sticky. And me thinking that, made it worse. He cracked another beer open and poured it over my sternum, trickling it in between my breasts to the open mouth sitting in between my ribs. She laps it up, swirling her tongue around me, sucking on the skin. I think that it was at that point that Patrick couldn't wait any more. The G-string was off the girl, she was pulled up onto all fours and he was in her, groaning with the pleasure. I sat up kissing along her neck, finding a vein, I could feel my eyes darken as the scent of her blood filled my nostrils. As I bared my fangs and bit into the vein I looked up at Patrick, still taking her for all that he could. He smelt the blood as I drank, instantly his eyes went black and he stopped. He sat on the lounge, pulling her down to sit in between his legs. He found a vein on her neck and clamped down, pulling my hands to them, inviting me to join him in his feed. She moaned as his hands caressed her, I knew he was in her mind trying to ease her apprehension.

It didn't take very long for the both of us to drain her. Her face was so serene as she went limp in Patrick's arms. He gently placed her onto the lounge and pulled me over to the other one, to finish what we started. The sweat poured off us as I sat in his lap, arms wrapped around each other, kissing so needfully. I would never have thought that a place like this could make a relationship solid, but it was at that point I knew I wanted no one else, just him for eternity and I knew he felt the same.