Chapter 3

Crystal drags me through the crowd, trying to find a spot close to the stage. The humans as pressed up against each other, the smell of sweat lingers in the heat of the auditorium. The music beating out through the speakers is almost deafening. This is going to be ringing through my ears for days. Many hands get placed where they shouldn't be as we move closer to the stage, Crystal is vying for prime position in the pit.

Out of the corner of my eye, through the bodies that are squished up against each other, I see a familiar face. Emo boy. What are the odds? He sees me and smiles, making his way over.

"Hello again."

Crystal looks at us, wondering what is going on.

"You never told us your name, mister no id tag."

"Patrick." he says smiling at Crystal.

"Crystal, Lilly." she jerks her head towards me.

He smiles politely at her, his attention drawn away for a second while Crystal mouths oh-my-god at me. A fight breaks out nearby and the smell of the blood wafts over.

"Lilly..." Crystal begins to panic.

She knows that she still struggles with control, even though we have fed and she shouldn't be hungry, the smell of it will incite blood lust in her, if she doesn't feed once it starts then she will go into a frenzy.

"Haven't you fed?" Patrick says quietly.

"Yes of course." she snaps at him.

I look at Crystal, her eyes darken, her blood lust is beginning to rage through her body.

"I have an idea."

Patrick grabs our hands and drags us through the people. I didn't see it at first, but someone was following us, a young male, very cute. We reach the male toilets and the door opens as we approach it. The young man follows us in, Patrick opens the door to a stall, ushering Crystal into it. The young man follows her in, obviously thinking he is about to get laid. Crystal closes the stall door, a huge grin beaming across her face.

"That was really sweet of you."

He shrugs. "Nothing worse than being in a crowd of potential meals and not being able to feed."

The door opens and another young male enters, he looks at us and then looks at the door, obviously thinking he might have the wrong toilets. He walks past us as Patrick leans into my ear.

"What about you?"

The smell of the young man's blood fires up my blood lust. Patrick grins, pulling me into a stall, the young man stops walking and turns following us into the stall. I push the man onto the toilet, sitting on his lap, sniffing out a nice neck vein. His fingers slide up my leg and under my dress, circling at my thighs. He whimpers slightly as I clamp down on him, feeding from his tasty blood. I hear a thump against the wall between the two stalls and Crystal moaning quietly. Ok, it was supposed to be about feeding, but whatever. I look up at Patrick, who is trying not to listen to them as he feeds on the young man's wrist. He grins at me, his fringe hanging over his eyes. Damn he's cute.

We wait for Crystal to finish, the tiny corridor is poorly lit. The music isn't so loud here. Men pass in and out of the toilets, grumbling that someone is hogging the stalls by shagging in them. Patrick and I giggle to ourselves, I of course know that Crystal could be in there all night. She has the appetite of several women, insatiable for sex and blood. I lean on the wall, listening to the music, so much for Crystal coming to see her favourite band. Patrick turns on his side, leaning on the wall to look at me.