Belle French x Reader

(Female x Female)

[5) "Have you seen yourself?"]

Belle and Y/N were a couple for only a short time and they mostly bound over their love for books and reading.

Belle and Y/N werent the kind of couple that were all over each other. They were the best friends before they started dating. They aways made fun of couples who were all PDA.

"Hey you." Y/N says and runs her fingers through Belle's hair.

"Wow someone is really touchy today." Belle says.

"I just touched your hair." Y/N says.

"Yeah I know. Sorry." Belle says.

"Whats the matter? Did I do something?" Y/N asks.

"No I saw my father today and we know how he reacted to this. Im sorry. Its not your fault." Belle says.

"You sure?" Y/N asks.

Belle placed her hand on Y/N's cheek and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips. Y/N started making the kiss deeper and took more control.

"Hey easy there tiger. We are still in the library and people could walk in." Belle says.

"Im sorry Belle, but have you seen yourself?" Y/N asks.

"Well I cant argue with that, but not here and not now." Belle says.

The rest of the day the two of them worked in the library and every chance either of them got.

"Hey did you just grab my ass?" Y/N asks.

"Have you seen yourself?" Belle questions.

It was like a game to them and the continued to play it.

"Hey Belle can you hand me that book on the top shelf?" Y/N asks.

Belle climbed up on the latter and Y/N ran her hands up Belle's leg and grabbed her thigh.

"Hey!" Belle yells and laughs at the same time.

"Im sorry, but have you seen yourself?" Y/N asks Belle again.

"You know this game is getting out of hand." Belle says.

"Well then I'll see you upstairs once you closed the library." Y/N says walking up to the apartment.

Belle smiled as Y/N walked away and then locked up the library before getting back to Y/N for a night for fun.

I hope you liked it.

Requests Closed for right now.