Travis: Forever And Always

Travis x Female Reader

The basics [(Y/N), (E/C), etc.]

A little sad.

0o0o0

Dear Travis,

She can't do this.

His eyes read over the letter quickly, the edges crumpled underneath his hands.

She can't leave suddenly and expect a letter to fix everything.

I'm sorry.

If you've found this letter, then I am dead. I didn't tell you, but I was hiding. Hiding from people who wanted me gone. And they've found me. I couldn't run again because that would put you and our friends in danger.

So I'm going to let them kill me.

They've probably hidden my body so you won't find it unless you look.

I'm sorry, Travis.

I love you, you pervert.

Forever and always,

Your girlfriend (Y/N).

Travis's hands grew shaky. A month. She'd been missing for a month. Dead, this whole time. And he just now found the letter telling him that she knew it would happen. (Y/N) wouldn't tell him. He was so stupid to not realise that she was acting differently. No one realised.

"Travis? What are you crying about, ya dork?" Katelyn waltzed in. She froze when she saw Travis's pained face. 

"She's dead, Katelyn. (Y/N) is dead." He collapsed into a sobbing mess on the ground.

"How?" She grabbed the letter out of Travis's grip and read it over. Katelyn's expression fell. "Travis, I'm sorry..."

"W-we have to find her. I-I don't want her body to be lying in some ditch, s-she deserves better."

"I'll go tell Aphmau." Katelyn left with the letter, and Travis was alone again.

He looked to the nightstand on his side of the bed. There was a little box sitting on the edge and hidden in it was a ring.

"I was going to propose to you, (Y/N). But you didn't show up," he mumbled as if her spirit was listening. The night she went missing Travis had planned a fancy dinner. She wasn't there nor at home the next day nor the day after that. It broke his heart.

0o0o0

"Oh my Irene, she doesn't even look close to dead."

"It's only been a month, Aaron."

"But how did she die? There's no deadly wounds..."

They found her body lying in a meadow. It wasn't far off the road, but it was far from their homes. (Y/N)'s clothes were torn and you could see that she had been preparing for their dinner right before she was killed. Her face was covered in dirt and scratches. Despite this, she looked as if she was in a peaceful slumber.

"We need to bring (Y/N)'s body back to Travis," Aaron said. He and Aphmau moved to pick her up when (Y/N) shot up, causing the couple to stumble back.

"She's alive!" Aphmau cried. She crushed the girl in a hug while Aaron looked dumbfounded. 

"Who are you? What's going on?" (Y/N) tried to squirm out of the short girl's grip. Aphmau released her, looking confused.

"Don't you remember us? I'm Aphmau and that's Aaron." (Y/N) shook her head. "Do you remember anything?" She didn't.