Chapter 37: One Day

Start from the beginning

"Hmm?"-I looked at him.

"Did you have fun today?"-Jungkook.

"Of course I did. Not because we're in paris but its because I'm with you."

He smiled.

"I love you.."-Jungkook.

He hugged my tight and kissed my forehead.

"I love you more."

***

We entered a door and end up in our house. Wow from Paris we entered a random door and end up in our house? I've got the Goblin feels.

"You guys had fun?"-Jimin.

"Yeah."-we both said.

I went up in my room while Jungkook sat on the couch with Jimin and the others. Looks like they're having a serious talk.

Jungkook's POV:

"Guys... its time. I'm sorry."

Tears began to fall off my eyes again as I saw them all crying silently.

"You're leaving?"-Namjoon.

"Why?"-Jin.

"Why does it have to be this way?"-Taehyung.

"Why can't you just stay?"-Yoongi.

"We can't loose you again."-Hoseok.

"Please stay... if not for us then do it for my sister..."-Jimin.

"I really want to stay... but I can't. This is my fate.. I'll see you in my next life I guess if ever I still have a second life."

"Please don't go.."-Jimin.

I wiped my ears and gave them a hug. I know this is hard but I have to go. Its worst to see them in pain specially when I can't do anything about it.

"Stop crying. She's coming."

Sunny's POV:

"Whats going on? Are you guys crying?"

They all looked at me and said its nothing.

"Uhm SunnyI have to go."-Jungkook.

He looked at them once more and I saw a tear fell from his eyes. Why is he crying? Why are they all crying?

I went with Jungkook outside to open the gate for him. Its getting late so he should go home.

"Kookie."

I think something's wrong.

"I have something to tell you."-Jungkook.

"What is it?"

I started to feel nervous.

"Remember I told you I can't die and I won't die? The first reason is because I'm an angel and I'm about to tell you the second reason."-Jungkook.

"Go on."

"I can't die because... I'm already dead Sunny. Everything you saw in your dream... its all true. You saw my death... its true Sunny. I'm already a dead person"-Jungkook.

"Hey its not funny anymore. Stop this nonsense."

I started to cry. He's lying! He can't be dead!

"I died 6 years ago along with my parents Sunny. It may be hard to believe but its true."-Jungkook.

He started to cry and I cried even more. I can't even say a word.

"And since my mission is done.. I'm... leaving."-Jungkook.

"Ani... you're not leaving... you can't leave... just don't."

"I'm sorry Sunny but I have to. This is every angel's fate. I'm about to go up there and have peace. Don't worry I'll always be there with ok? Just look at the sky like what you always do and remember that I'm always there"-Jungkook.

I hugged him very tight and cried on his shoulders.

"Please stay."

"I'm sorry..."-Jungkook.

I cried even more. We can't do anything about it. I have to let him go..

I let go of the hug and looked directly to his eyes.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook... May you rest in peace and please don't forget me--"

He suddenly kissed me.

"I love you too and I will never forget you Sunny."-Jungkook.

I hugged him again.

"Goodbye.."-Jungkook.

Tears began to fall from my eyes again when I saw him slowly disappear..

He's gone.

~

Its been a long time

- g