Chapter 29: Mine

Sunny's POV:

"So you're my girl then?"-he asked.

I replied with a smile.

"Yes."

"Really?!"-Jungkook.

I laughed at his expression. He looks like a kid!

"I said yes."

"Everyone! This girl is mine!"-he shouted causing people to look at us.

I covered his mouth and dragged him out of that place.

"Geez you're so loud!"

"Look who's talking."-Jungkook.

I was about to hit his shoulders but he was able to run away and went in the practice room.

-Practice Room-

"YOU CAN'T JUST COME BACK AND EXPECT THAT EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE FINE!"-Taehyung shouted at Mi Sun.

All the members silently went out one by one.

"Whats happening?"

Jungkook slowly dragged me outside.

"What happened?"-Jungkook.

"We thought that they both need time to talk."-Nam Joon.

"And that happened. It end up in yelling and shouting at each other."-Jin.

"This is war."-Yoongi.

Taehyung's POV:

"Taehyung just let me explain---"-Mi Sun.

"Just leave me again! Can you do that for me?"

"Why? Why are you being like this? You hated me because I left you and now you want me to leave you again? Why?!"-Mi Sun.

"Its because it will ease the pain! It hurts to see you again. You have no idea on how much pain I'm feeling whenever I see your face. It always reminds me of that day you left me without saying goodbye. Those nights I've spent on calling you and crying because of you."

Suddenly tears began to fall off my eyes.. tears that I've been trying to hide.

"You know how much I loved you back then Mi Sun. So why? Why are you being like this?! Why would you leave me and come back?!"

Yes... she's my ex. My ex-girlfriend.

-FLASHBACK-

"TAEHYUNG!"-Mi Sun

I turned around and sas her running towards me. She hugged me as soon as she approached me.

"Whats with you today?"

"Nothing.. when are you planning to tell them about our relationship?"-she asked as we both sat on the bench.