Nemo

Ok so Nemo was one of my first cats. I say one because he and Tui, the other cat, were there before I was born. Tui hated my guts but Nemo was special. From Day 1 he slept beside me in my crib, sat on my mom's lap while she fed me, and when I started crying he would jump out of the crib and go to my parent's bed and start swatting their faces like "get your lazy arses up you have a small creature that needs your attention!" Some of my happiest and most vivid childhood memories always include Nemo. My mom said that after they got him from the shelter, his name was Jared. She didn't like it and when she went to sleep she dreamt of a cat named Nemo so she named him Nemo. One of these very vivid memories includes three year old me in my crib, supposed to be napping in my room. Nemo was with me, of course and he had just come in from outside. I was petting him and then I happened to touch his paw and a giant, grey, engorged tick fell off. I screamed because I thought his paw pad had fallen off. My mom was at work and my dad came rushing up and took the tick away and burned it. Then he had to comfort me and show me that Nemo's paw was okay and that he had had a tick on him. We took him to the vet and he was ok, no diseases or anything.
Nemo was two years older than me, so we were close in age. Tui was ten years older than me. Not so close in age. Tui's liver and kidneys started to fail when she was 16 and he had to put her down. Then my parents got divorced. Nemo was right there with me like my guardian angel. But then when we moved he got really sick. He was eating more than usual but kept getting skinnier. He started begging at the table and eating pasta out of my hand. He started peeing everywhere. The vets couldn't find anything wrong with him and we couldn't afford a catscan. So we assumed he missed my dad. We took him to my dads house and I stayed with him every other weekend. Then my mom took me to Jamaica for my 8th birthday. Soon we got an Email from my dad saying that Nemo went missing. I enjoyed my vacation but when I came back he was still gone. I made posters and searched for him but I couldn't find him. Then my dad's neighbor told us that he found Nemo dead in the road. I had a breakdown and I still haven't fully gotten over his death. He seemed like a Guardian angel but he left at the wrong time. I had just gone through a divorce, all my old friends forgot me, I was bullied horribly in school and I was left all alone. I fell into depression because of everything and I'm trying to recover but I haven't been able to. I have a new Tomcat now. His name is Storm and he is kind of a Jerk but I love him. Last night he slept with me in my bed and I accidentally rolled on him and he hissed at me. Then he left. Here's a picture of Storm with my dog.

Also the picture of Nemo doesn't show it but he had a single white spot right on his chest where his heart was