Healthy Relationships

I know the title sounds like I'm talking about being in a romantic relationship, but I'm talking about healthy relationships in general. As a child I struggled to recognize that all my relationships were unhealthy. I had a friend who wouldn't let me hang out with other people and if I did, I would have to wipe my hands because of the "germs" other people gave me. The friend moved away, thankfully, but the year after she moved away, I had no friends and this was the period in my life where I struggled the most. This year was third grade and during this year, I had horrible grades, no friends, and even got the F in the test I mentioned in an earlier chapter. I eventually made new friends, but again, one of the friends were really controlling and I left her. After that, I met new people and became friends with them but over a while, our relationship grew toxic as they would spend lunch periods pouring water over each other's heads and gossiping about other boys that were older than us or other boys that were in the same grade as us. I was struggling to decided whether to stay or not and this was when I met SuperBanana12390 gergster and  Became closer to Artigo_ who I had known but never really talked to formally. We now call ourselves the Polka Dot Cult and honestly, I think this friendship is one of the healthiest I've ever been in. Sure, they're all boys, but who cares? I've also met another two people who are equally as addicted to the internet as me and I have two friends outside of school who have been close friends for a while. So honestly, after about 10 years, I'm starting to form healthy relationships and the moment one turns toxic, I'll be sure to fix it.

//written by luckysam78
--6/9/17--