Female Freelancer Scenarios

They snuggle with you.
(Seems very unfitting... I like it!)

Tex:
The door to your room slams open and a frustrated growl emits from the doorway. You sighed, "Here we go." Tex walked in on you lying in bed, arms crossed and just looking ticked off in general. She throws both of her weapons to the ground.

"Okay, what happened this time?" You asked her. She sits down on the bed and answers, "Men. Do I even need to explain?" "No, I get it," you reply. You attempt to sit up, but she pushes you back down. She then proceeds to snuggle into your side.

"What a foreign action I am receiving from you," you feign a surprised expression. She grumbles, "Shut up." "I'm just appreciative to see that I'm the one you are bestowing your affection upon." Tex mumbled, "Are you trying to be all poet, and shit? Cause that's not fitting for you."

You grin, "Okay, okay, I'll cut the crap. But, seriously, you actually want to cuddle? That is not fitting for you." She nods her head slightly, seeming to already be dosing off. You laugh and pet her head. "I guess you do deserve to take a break, sometimes."

Carolina:
"You need to stop practicing and get some rest," you berated the redhead. She scoffed, "I'm fine, (s/n). I don't need you telling me what to do." You sighed in annoyance and walked off. You loved the freelancer to your very core, but she could be such a stubborn bitch at times! You got back to your room and lied down in your bed, glaring holes into the wall.

You were awakened from your slumber by the door of your room opening. "(S/n)?" You could hear Carolina's voice call from the doorway. You didn't say anything, wanting her to leave. Soft thuds made their way toward your bed. A weight shifted the bed, followed by arms wrapping around your torso. "If you can hear me, I'm just going to stay here for the night. Don't get the wrong idea about this... Also, if you tell anyone about this, I'll murder you," Carolina rambled.

You smiled slightly. She then quietly added, "... and I'm sorry for what I said..." Her apology was good enough for you. Besides, you doubted you'd stay mad at her for a long time, regardless.

South:
"(S/n)!" South busted into the training room and yelled. All the other soldiers in the room just stared at her as she growled and stormed off into the hallway. "Where are you, you little shit?" She mumbled to herself.

She turned the corner and spotted her twin. "Hey, North," South called. He looked over at her and greeted her, "Hey, sis. What's up?" She walked up to him. "Have you seen, (s/n)?" South asked. "No, I haven't," North answered. South grumbled and started off toward your room.

The door to your room slammed open, and South barged in. "(S/n), I swear to god-" South began, then stopped mid-sentence. You were lying in bed, shivering and coughing audibly. She stared at you for a minute before sighing.

South then made her way to your bed and lied down next to you. She snuggled into your side and felt your shivering subside. "You better not get sick again," she murmured.

C.T. :
"(S/n). Come on. You have to get up," C.T. spoke sternly to your curled up form in your bed. You groaned tiredly, then put your pillow on top of your head. It didn't help drown out her talking, though. She continued, "You need to get training in, and we also have a mission planned for later." The brunette was continuously tapping her foot, annoying the ever-living hell out of you.

"Just get someone else. I'm sure any of the other freelancers would love to have a mission," you suggested. C.T. rolled her eyes. "You are such a lazy ass, sometimes. I swear," she mumbled to herself. Okay, that was the last straw.

You grabbed her arm and pulled her down on the bed with you. She began to yell, "The fuck, (s/n)-" "For that comment, you're staying here, with me, until I'm ready to get up," you quietly mumbled into her shoulder. She was about ready to punch you, but stopped herself. "Fine... just this one time," she complied and adjusted herself to a more comfortable position.

Hawaii:
"Agent (s/n), I need a sample. It is required," the robotic female explained. You growled, "I'm not pissing into a cup for some stupid report." Hawaii sighed, "There are other options rather than urination. I could extract a strand of hair from your head, collect a saliva sample from swabbing the inside of your mouth, and many other choices that I could offer." You weren't happy with any of them, but went with plucking a hair.

She ripped one out without much difficulty. "It is quite a shame," Hawaii mumbled. You hummed in a questioning tone. She continued, "Your hair is rather lovely. I hate that I had to remove a strand, but it was the option you chose." You rolled your eyes and pat her head. A sound that resembled a cat's purr emitted from the female. "You are too cute, sometimes," you laughed.

She gave you a questioning stare. "'Cute'? You humans use that word often. I especially hear it when someone is describing me. Is 'cute' a bad thing?" She pondered. You shook your head. She smiled, "Then I am glad that no one has been addressing me in a bad way."

"Oh, right. I would also like to know what 'cuddling' is," she requested. You chuckled, "Okay, if that's what you want." She gasped quietly as you picked her up and carried her into your room. "Agent Colorado also does this often, but I usually end up standing awkwardly in the middle of her room while she performs other tasks," Hawaii thinks out loud. You shake your head, knowing how confusing Colorado could be at times.

You set her down on the bed, lying down next to her. "Am I required to preform an action?" She asked quietly. You reply, "Just hug me and we'll see where we get from there." She follows your directions and you both lie in silence for a minute. "This is rather boring," Hawaii stated. "But it is also somewhat relaxing." You pat her head. You heard the faint sound of her shutting down. "Good night, Hawaii."

Colorado:
"C'mon, Collie, please?" You begged the redhead female leaning against the doorframe of her room's doors with her arms crossed. She gave you a dead stare. "Please? My room is too hot. Can't I just stay in your room tonight?" You pleaded. She sighed and moved back into the darkness of her room. "What a fuckin' vampire...," you whispered to yourself.

She looked back at you from where she stood. "Um... if I can just get a blanket, I can sleep on the couch," you recommended. She glared at you, an obvious 'no'. You gulped, "... Or on the floor?" She growled slightly. "... Or on the bed?" Her face returned to it's normal, neutral state.

You asked, "Then where are you gonna sleep?" Her emerald eyes flickered to the bed, then back to you. Your eyes widened. The quiet girl rolled her eyes and lied down. It took you a minute to regain your composure and lie down next to her. She then pulled the discarded blanket over you, then she closed her eyes.

You stared at her sleeping form, not denying the fact that she was quite attractive. It's just her cold, quiet demeanor that made you wary of her. Before you could register what happened, her green eyes shot open, boring into your (e/c) orbs. "Umm...," you nervously mumbled. She sighed and snuggled into your chest. Your face instantly gain a red hue.

You looked down at her in shock. "Collie-" She covered your mouth, giving you a sign to be quiet and go to sleep. You murmured, "Okay." She removed her hand, and you both fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

Finally! That took FOREVER!!!!

I'm sorry guys. I'm just slow. -_-

I will continue with your requests as best I can.

See ya!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------