(Yandere!Colorado x Reader)

You had no idea how or why, but Colorado seemed to be getting really clingy lately. She was always around you and became very hostile with the other freelancers that so much as looked at you. "Hey, Collie," you greeted the quiet redhead outside your room. The female walked next to you all the way to the training room.

Hawaii and Ohio were there and they greeted you. Hawaii spoke first, "Greetings, Agent (s/n) and Agent Colorado." "Hey, you two," Ohio spoke after the robotic girl. Colorado seemed to tense up a bit but you were the only one who noticed. Ohio began conversing with Hawaii about the next mission, so you found this the perfect time.

"Hey, Collie," you called to the sniper, "you've been acting really weird lately. Is something up?" She simply shook her head. This didn't satisfy you, though. "If something's wrong, you can tell me. I won't judge, you should know that," you pushed further.

"Just drop it," Colorado growled. You backed away a little. Since she spoke, you knew you had severely pissed her off. Feeling that you shouldn't upset her further, you stood there in silence. After a few minutes, something small pried itself into your hand.

Your (e/c) eyes darted down to see that Colorado was holding your hand. Her action confused you. Wasn't she mad? Suddenly, a hand pat your head. "Hey, (s/n)," North greeted you. York and Wash waved to you from behind the purple and green soldier.

Colorado's grip on your hand tightened. It felt like she was trying to break your hand. "Collie, can you loosen up your grip a bit? Your crushing my hand," you asked the girl without trying to sound like you were in pain. She looked down at your hand and hers, and then let go.

She then grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from your friends. You both continued through the hallway to her room. The black and teal freelancer punched her code in and the door opened. The female roughly pushed you in the room. The door closed behind her.

You could barely see in the darkness, but you saw her taking off her helmet. Red tresses with teal tips fell from her helmet. Her sharp, emerald eyes seemed to glow in the dark. Her appearance fit her; mysterious and dangerous, but also beautiful. But at the time, she seemed more scary than beautiful.

Her eyes were in a penetrating glare. "Collie?" You spoke warily to the seemingly angry redhead. She stepped towards you, and you backed away in response. This continued until your back bumped into the hard wall. Colorado kept you there by pressing her hand down hard on your chest. She might have been smaller than you, but, damn! She's strong!

She ripped your helmet off and gazed into your (e/c) orbs. The sniper then leaned in and kissed you. You never would have thought that she would kiss anyone, especially you. The way she kissed you wasn't gentle. It was rough, hungry, dominating, almost lustful.

She pulled away and gave you a blank stare. "Don't look at anyone other than me." "But-" "Don't touch anyone else but me." "Why-" "Never love anyone more than me." She was dead serious. You looked at her with wide eyes. It was obvious how she thought of this; she was the predator, and you were her prey, her prey alone.

Her eyes, while very dull and dead, held a hunger. A hunger that only you could satisfy. You were hers, and she would make sure it stayed that way. For you see...

Once you are her prey, there's no way to escape.

------------------------------------------------------

Well, that took a dark turn. Colorado seems more like, in my opinion, a silent tsundere. But she basically just doesn't give a crap. She might also be a bit sadistic because she constantly beats the crap out of people.

Anyway, I know I said there would be two of these, but the second one will come out later. I couldn't think of how it would go, so I asked my friend (Hawaii) for a rough draft.

While she's working on that, I'll continue with your requests! Yay!

Put those requests in the comments, and I'll get to work on them!

(Everyone whose ever left a request): DO A FUCKING FELIX X READER ALREADY!

Me: FINE!

- J_fox11

-----------------------------------------------------