(Caboose x Suicidal!Reader)

What was this? Attempt 17? Maybe 18? You had lost count. Why was it so hard to just end it all? This world deserved better than your poor excuse of an existence. Or, at least, that's what you believed. Your world was achromatic, dull, dead. Why couldn't you be too?

Your life was utter shit from the beginning. Your father raped your mother, leaving her pregnant with you. She had always thought of you being the 'demon child' or 'devil spawn'. Not only did she despise you because of your rapist father's genes, but she was an alcoholic. Most of your time with her was either spent with her yelling at you, smashing a bottle on you, or she was too hungover to do anything to you.

Even with everything both of them had done, you couldn't bring yourself to hate them. Your mind spiraled down into depression and darkness. You concealed yourself in a sea of despair, coated by a thick shell. Now, your shell had managed to be cracked.

He embodied purity, joy, and trust. His baby blue eyes were filled with so much color and life. You and he were two separate people with separate lives and personalities. Even so, he continued to get to you with his innocent gestures and loving nature. Caboose seemed like your angel.

But what place was there for a demon child in an angel's life?

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it's short and took so long. School is really stressing me out. You know how it goes.

Anyway, my birthday is coming up on the 11th! Yay! Another year older! I'm excited!

Requests in the comments! Thank ya much!

See ya!

- J_fox11

------------------------------------------------------