honeymoon

Kayley pov

When I woke up I was in a car lying down on Kurt lap. He was busy looking out of the window to see that I had woken. So I began to get up from his lap. Which caused him to notice that I was awake "did you sleep well love" he asked. "Yes but you should have to wake me and where are we anyway. "Where's on my family private island." He said with a smirk. A couple of hours later the car stop. In front of a beautiful house.

Before he could get out to open the door for himself then I was outside. Admiring the house. He leads me inside a room decorated with flowers and candles.

"Well, this is where we will be staying. So u can take shower and change. Then get some sleep. I'm not going to touch you unless you permit me even though your my wife" said Kurt scratching his next back. "Okay" I went through my luggage and took out a maternal nightgown. Took a shower. Then went back to the room and went under the sheet and he went to the bathroom.

As I was about to dose off I felt the bed dip and I felt him kiss me on my forehead and say. "Good night my lovely wife. Then I went to sleep.

When I woke up Kurt's hand was around my waist and I was trying to get up but he kept on drawing me closer to his chest. But I need to wake so I pinch him. He didn't wake so I scream. Which causes him to jump out of his sleep and fell off the bed. "What's wrong honey," I said in a panic. Which causes me to laugh "I wanted to get out of the bed but you never let me. So I did one thing that I thought could wake u up and I never expected this to happen" I said still laughing.

"Next time don't do that because you scared me. I had thought something happened to you. Now go and freshen up and then come down for breakfast sweetheart" he said leaving in just some shorts and no shirt.

I just went took a shower and Change and went down. When I got downstairs and was serve pancakes and egg. "How does it taste" Kurt asking while I'm eating. It tastes good that I didn't want to stop eating "so I guess because your eating it fast you enjoyed my cooking" he said. When he said that he cooked I almost choked on the food. I can't believe Mr cooky can cook and very good I nite say. " today we're going to spend the day at the beach and later we're going out on a date. We don't know much about each other. So I thought we could go on a date to get to know each other and besides before we got married we never went on a date" he said scratching his neck back and waiting for me to answer. "Okay," I said and start to eat.

We spent the day at the beach swimming and playing with each other. We had lunch then went back to our fun after some hours. Then went back to the mansion. Where I was left alone and Kurt went off somewhere leave me.

#####################===####
Sorry for taking so long to update I have been very busy.
But remember to vote and comment.