accuse of cheating

Kayley pov

I was eating dinner peacefully. When I heard Kurt start to say very loud " Kayley where are you" so I put down my fork and went to see why he was yelling my name. "Oh so now you decide to acknowledge my presence. Now I got your attention to what's going on between you and my brother and don't tell me your just friends. Because I'm no fool to know something is up between you too" he said looking drunk. " listen, Kurt, your drunk and your not thinking straight. So we'll talk tomorrow. Go and change out of those clothes you smell of alcohol and get some sleep" I said.

" I don't have time for your games Kayley I said I want answers and I'm not going to bed until you give me the answer to my question dam woman" he starts to shout.

" Okay, then what do you want to know," I asked irritated. " What's going on with you and Anthony. Did you cheat with me brother or am I that bad that you had to cheat on me with my brother? Was it because I don't have sex with you and you feel sexually frustrated that you had to go to my bother" he said angrily.

"What I would never do that. I look at your brother as a friend and nothing more. I wouldn't look to cheat on you because I want this relationship to work out my the sake of our unborn child. I wish I could say the same. He you are accusing me of cheating. When a couple of weeks ago you came home with a woman. God one know what you two have been doing behind my back. So don't you dare accuse me okay" I said while using my finger poking at his chest. Which he grabs my hand and his facial expressions change.

"She's just my childhood friend. The wait is that why you have been avoiding me. I swear that nothing is going on between us okay" he said and looked serious. Dam it if I had just let him tell me who she is all this wouldn't have happened. Now I feel guilty. I was about to get up he stops me and said. "I'm sorry and I was wondering if you were like to sleep with me," he said scratching his neck back. How dare he. I started to get angry with his replies by saying "it's not that way your thinking". I told him I would but I had to finish eating my dinner.

After finish eating dinner. I went to my room took a shower and put on comfortable clothes to sleep in and went to his room. When I got there I heard the shower running. After a couple of minutes, he came out of the bathroom with only a towel. I couldn't take my eyes off his body. How I just want to run my hands over his eight pack and feel his body against mine. Stop it your not here for that my mind reminds me. While going to his walk through closet he turns to me so I could get a better view of his body " stop eye rapping me if u don't want me to start something you don't want". So I look away very fast. A couple of minutes later he returned in a PJ bottom is low that you can see his v line. He came up the cover alone with me. When I was almost drifting to sleep. I felt a pair of the strong arm pull me to someone rock hard chest. I hear him whisper"good night my sweet fiance" then I drifted off to sleep.

#######################====#

Remember to vote and comment.