the jerk showing up on my doorstep

Kayley pov

I had just came home from my doctor appointment and saw a man on the porch. When I got a little closer to see who it is. That when I saw it was that asshole. What is he doing here and I hope he doesn't know about my baby.

" what are you doing here asshole," I said folding my arms over her chest. "Well, I just came for a second round with you. That all and how about you and me go back to my hotel to have a little fun" he said with a grin. I start to get extremely angry. " how dare you to come to my home with your bullshit. Go back home and don't come back" I shouted. But he wouldn't move and he just grins " I always like that your fierce," I said looking at me with lust.

As I was about to answer I heard my friend calling me. So I turn to her "who is this kay and look what I got for the baby"  she said while showing me cute baby clothes. To the point, I forget he was here. " What your pregnant and by the way who's the dad," he asked. " that's none of your business and please leave. I'm not in the mood to argue with you" I said. He got up and leave. But before he reaches his car he turns to me and said "is the baby is mine" while looking at me. "No and leave now," I said. I don't want him to know that the baby is his.
"If the baby is mine. I'll make you regret not telling me the truth" he said with a smirk and drove off. Leaving them to wonder what he's up to.
I and Carmen went inside and sat on the couch. " What are you going to do if he finds out that the baby is his," she asked. " I don't know," I said and start to cry I don't want him to take my baby from me. I and my anger always seem to get me into trouble. I just hope he won't find out it's his baby.

###=##==#===################

Remember to vote and comment