meeting Valerie

Kayley pov

Tonight will be my engagement party. God, now I'm bound to that devil. God help me. While eating breakfast he entered the dining hall and took a seat beside me. " since tonight is our engagement party. So well I would like u to get a dress. My friend wife Valerie will help you get everything arranged. If it's okay with you" he said sounding nervous. Wow, that a first he has been nervous and asked me if I'm okay with it. So I smile and said " well it's okay with me, I just hope she's not one of those girls who love shopping," I said while putting the beacon in my mouth. " well you see so does love shopping anyways. I have to go to work, due to the fact I have an important meeting soon" he said and kiss me on my forehead and leave. At that moment I was shocked. It took a while to come back out of my shock.

A couple of minutes late while I was watching my show the promise. A lady with long red hair and blue eyes appear in the room. " you must be Kayley and I'm Valerie. It's nice to meet you, but first please go and change darling we're going shopping" she said. " But I don't have any money," I said. " Don't worry darling your finance had given me his credit card. So you can buy what you want" she said showing the credit card. Why did he give me this morning before he leaves? Although I don't want his money. But I don't get much money. So oh well I'm going to spend some but not too much of his money. I don't plan to depend on him for money. So I went to my room and change. Into the outfit below.

After we chose a dress we went to a restaurant

After we chose a dress we went to a restaurant. " so I want to how did you Kurt meet" she asked while looking at me waiting for an answer. " well we met while I was a waitress and I was taking his order. When that jerk face said that he wanted to have a night with me and he'll pay me" she cut me off by saying " what did you do". So I told her everything that happened that day. " wow I would like to see this look on his face" then she checked her watch.

" well I wish I could stay longer but your finance wants you to carry you somewhere. So we're going to his office" she said and paid the check.

When we got there most of the female workers was looking at me jealously. But I kept walking until I got to his office. Once I was inside Valerie wave goodbye and close the door. Leaving me with that devil.

" take a seat you shouldn't stand on your foot too long dear and also did you find a dress for our engagement tonight," he said with his back turn to me. " yes I did," I said while sitting down. " have you eaten and if not I could get us something to eat now," I said turning to me. " you don't have to worry me and Valerie already eaten before we came here. So just get something to eat for yourself and here's your credit card. He took and card and pop down in his chair.

" Okay after I have eaten we'll be going to pick out our engagement rings," he said.

=#########################==
Remember to vote and comment.