moving to my grandparents

Kayley pov

When I got to my grandparent's house my little cousin Lilly and kate embrace me in a tight hug. "We miss u Kayley. Are you here to stay" said the both of them. "Yes and where's your mommy," I asked. " oh she went to the dinner today is her work day," Lilly said in a sad voice. So I stoop down to her level and said " don't u worry you mommy has to work hard to get you guys the things u need okay. So don't be sad. I'm here if u need a friend okay." I said and all of us headed inside where I was hit by the sweet aroma of my grandma Apple pie and cookies. So I took my little time and sneak into the kitchen to taste some of that cookie. As I was about to take one my grandma said to me while her back was turned to me "Kayley don't even think about it" dawn it she always stop me before I take one from I was a child it's like she has eyes in the back of her head. "How do you know it was me grandma and how did you know that I was here it could be anybody else," I said crossing my arm. " well as an old lady like me I know everything about you guy and you're my only grandchild who always sneaks in and tries to steal my cookies. Everyone else asks." She said while taking some cookies out of the oven. I just went to my old room and unpacked my bags and checked my phone to see if Anthony had called but there was none. So I decided to call. After a couple of rings he answered "hey" he cut me off by saying " what do u want I don't get all day. So get straight to the point and if it not important don't call my phone wasting my time" he said like he was angry. I was shocked to hear this and by the time I recovered from my shock state he had to hang up. I stayed on my bed and cry and while crying my old friend Carmen burst through the door and saying "how comes u came back into town and didn't let me know" but she stops talking when she saw me crying and asked me what's wrong. I told her everything and she turns to me and said " you know what we are going shopping and having a movie night at my house. Since Daniel is on a business trip". Then she starts to went through my clothes to find something to wear.
######=############==#######

Sorry, I took so long to update. I had trouble login into my account. Remember to vote and comment.