"Murder City"

After I tell the whole story, the cops told me they needed to know Whitney's version. I told them she was too frightened to leave the house, although it wasn't worth. The chief of police said it's impossible to report a threat without any witnesses or evidence. Besides, the note I showed them was useless.

I would never make a prank like this!

The best thing to do is call Whitney just to check if everything is alright.

No answer.

This is starting to worry me.

I need to check out what is going on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't even park the car down the street.

The front door is unlocked.

This can't be good.

I'm about to get to the stairs when I see blood on the floor.

What I see makes me want to scream.

Jimmy is barely breathing on the carpet. I come close to my friend. I grab a towel while I press my hand against his chest. The wound will stop bleeding.

- Jimmy! Talk to me, fellow!

- Frank...

- Yeah! It's me! Don't worry. You'll be fine.

- Promise me you will protect her like I never did.

- Nonsense! You are a great brother. It's not your fault. Don't worry. I'll get you an ambulance.

- No... I'll be fine in the other side. Now, make sure you'll save her for me. Promise me you will save her!

Those green eyes shut. I'll never see that light again. My fellow is gone. Jimmy will never be forgotten.

There's only one thing left: make sure my brother didn't die in vain.

I will save that girl once for all.

Jimmy is my witness!